News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 09, 2014, 09:14:13 PM
Does anyone know if they've been out the last few days as I have been out of the region parts of this week

I was in & around Dudley for a few hours on Thursday and didn't see any GRS buses, so can only assume they are still off the road!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Cheers...let's hope they haven't gone the way of AMPM/Solihull Travel...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Jay

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 09, 2014, 09:14:13 PM
Does anyone know if they've been out the last few days as I have been out of the region parts of this week

No i do think they are going the same way as ampm
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

andrew1991

Quote from: Lance on August 18, 2014, 08:33:53 PM
Does anybody know if grs are coming back to operate there buses on the 246 as over the last month I have noticed that their are non around? Sorry if this has already been asked
Lance

They're under investigation by the regional intelligence unit (whatever that is) apparently.

the trainbasher

If that's the case Andrew then somethings up!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 18, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

What is the regional intelligence unit?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Stuharris 6360

Jay

They might be gone soon then?
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

the trainbasher

Let's hope they sort it all out and get the all clear to restart operations.

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 18, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

I'm not sure where I saw it but someone on facebook posted a screenshot of an email from vosa, i'll have a look to see if I can find it but may take a while as I can't remember where i saw it.

Found it

the trainbasher

It certainly is strange not seeing their pointers with their scrolling hanovers :-)

andrew1991

the blue and white dart was in Bilston this morning around 10:20, came down the black country route and onto the island, think it went down oxford street but not sure.

the trainbasher

Wouldn't be surprised if we see them in the notices and proceedings!

Solo1

Quote from: Andrew on August 20, 2014, 03:12:31 PM
the blue and white dart was in Bilston this morning around 10:20, came down the black country route and onto the island, think it went down oxford street but not sure.
. Thandi have 1 blue/White dart on
SErvice 334 so might of been that u saw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk