News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Early running services (all operators)

Started by nitromatt1, May 04, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ossie

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on July 31, 2014, 10:05:11 PM
a diamond 71 was either a few minutes early this evening or nearly half hour late

On the couple of occasions I've had to use a late night Diamond 71 during the last few months, it's departed Sutton Coldfield about 5 late - but then run virtually non-stop through to Walmley where I've got off it, so quite possibly it's then, more or less, back on schedule ........

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Ossie on July 31, 2014, 11:06:10 PM
Quote from: Matt.N0056 on July 31, 2014, 10:05:11 PM
a diamond 71 was either a few minutes early this evening or nearly half hour late

On the couple of occasions I've had to use a late night Diamond 71 during the last few months, it's departed Sutton Coldfield about 5 late - but then run virtually non-stop through to Walmley where I've got off it, so quite possibly it's then, more or less, back on schedule ........

If it was early, it would have been the 8:02 out of Solihull Station. I saw it near Lode Heath School at this time so would have departed early.

the trainbasher

@Matt he's just gone past my current position 3 early too

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 31, 2015, 06:00:21 PM
@Matt he's just gone past my current position 3 early too

Was that 20263 or the small dart?

Rob H

Years ago when the 41A & 41C (Acocks Green Circulars) were in operation. I was going to School one day and the 41C I got showed up by my stop at 08:02 10 minutes early I think the bus was Metro 2812 or a MKIIA can't remember exactly.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Trident 4194

20501 left halesowen at 5 past instead of 10 past

Russ Smith

NX45 went past the Oak Tree Island a couple of minutes ago - should still be in West Heath at that point!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Russ Smith on March 03, 2015, 12:50:54 AM
NX45 went past the Oak Tree Island a couple of minutes ago - should still be in West Heath at that point!

Where's the oak tree island exactly? I've lived in this parish for neigh on 60 years and I've never heard it be called that!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Russ Smith

Haha yeah, Rednal island then, but I find people get confused with Longbridge island if I call it by its real name. Actually I name quite a few places by the pubs there lol

Alex

1856 28E departure off Lane Head TESCO for Willenhall passed stop at 1850, leaving a very p**sed off me waiting at the stop
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Tara4352

The 222 last Saturday at dudley left 2 early

Ronnoc

Route 50, the 07:08 service came at 07:05, the 1 minute late 8C had to make me sprint for it.

the trainbasher

Igo must be trying for a record with one 226 making 6 early round Ashwood Park

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

DTS were running 5 early on the 87 earlier, was aiming for 15:37 from spring hill into town but he passed the roundabout at the bottom of Newhall Hill while I was still on an 82 out there in the first place
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Tara4352

The 18:05 222 left Russell's.  Hall Post Office at 18:03

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk