News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Early running services (all operators)

Started by nitromatt1, May 04, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Driver fell asleep
Bus went up in flames
Bus is a nail
Driver got lost
Driver decided to jack it in
Bus stuck in roadworks
Bus stuck due to bus in front in flames

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ally

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 30, 2015, 09:33:08 PM
Think about it, there could be another reason, incorrectly written running board!

That's reminded me of one of Stagecoach Nuneaton's old running boards actually, according to what it said, you had to go back in time 5 minutes to get to the next timing point!
Plus, at the time, every single one had the wrong inbound bus station stand on it! I.e. you could do 7x route 5 in a row, leaving from stand A3, but it would tell you to drop passengers off on a completely different stand when you return, then be expected to pick up again on A3 for the next trip, which would mean exiting the bus station and re-entering again!
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk