News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Refurbs

Started by John, May 07, 2012, 11:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interesting...

Walsall garage job for repaint only

Yarlwood garage job for refurb work for any garage with nxwm?

West Brom garage job for accident & Repair?

Miller Street garage job for refurb work?

AG & YW engineering job for CV garage MOTS?
I'm dislike double decker! I love a bendy buses!

Don't ask to me about Double Decker and only talk me for Single Decker and Bendy buses.

6004 T604 MOA .... 6005 T605 MOA ... 6008 T608 MOA .... 6013 BJ03 ESN ....

Tony

Quote from: 6013 on July 15, 2013, 07:58:33 PM
Interesting...

Walsall garage job for repaint only

Yarlwood garage job for refurb work for any garage with nxwm?

West Brom garage job for accident & Repair?

Miller Street garage job for refurb work?

AG & YW engineering job for CV garage MOTS?

No

Stu

There is no such garage as 'Yarlwood', you mean 'Yardley Wood'?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stu on July 15, 2013, 08:39:08 PM
There is no such garage as 'Yarlwood', you mean 'Yardley Wood'?

Damn you beat me to it. Every post he writes it as Yarlwood, even if you are foreign you can still see two separate words?

Anyway, your missing the fact that all garages do their own V.I and minor repairs, 6013.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Stu

Unless 'Yarlwood' is some local 'slang' I haven't come across yet.  ::)

I've heard many a young clearly-not-a-bus-traveller-or-enthusiast refer to Acocks Green as simply 'AG' (eg. "yo we is chillin in AG ennit", or however it is these people speak nowadays!)

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stu on July 15, 2013, 08:54:43 PM

I've heard many a young clearly-not-a-bus-traveller-or-enthusiast refer to Acocks Green as simply 'AG' (eg. "yo we is chillin in AG ennit", or however it is these people speak nowadays!)

I only use AG in my posts just as the garage code. Is it a bit like calling Wolverhampton 'Wolvo'

Liverpool Street

Not correctly either way. It makes me wonder, in years to come, there will be no English left. The language and the people. You have to be blind deaf and dumb to not see it happening.

It annoying me, these 'chavs', talking about buses like they're enthusiast's, and yet if they don't like the driver the windows go through.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Bit confused what you mean about Chavs talking about buses like they are enthusiasts? I don't think you are going to get many chavs talking about buses are you?

Mike K

Unless 'Yarlwood' is some local 'slang' I haven't come across

Does nobody remember the veteran comedian and impressionist Mike Yarlwood?

Andrew1991

Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 15, 2013, 08:57:13 PM

I only use AG in my posts just as the garage code. Is it a bit like calling Wolverhampton 'Wolvo'

you mean Vulgarhampton lol

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 15, 2013, 09:04:09 PM
Bit confused what you mean about Chavs talking about buses like they are enthusiasts? I don't think you are going to get many chavs talking about buses are you?

No, you do, hear them at the back talking about how they don't need a bus licence and just a car licence to drive a bus - talking like they know it all. I had one tried to spark up a conversation with me a while back saying how, when he got a job on the buses, he would never be late and be getting the back end out at every corner. I told him good luck with that and changed seats.
until it cought fire

Ashley 4569

Most chavs i encounter only talk about buses as in "where does that go" and "how do i get there" and half the time they use old numbers like 451 and 404

Most Chavs on the buses I see seam to think it is a safe place to smoke weed and give the endless kids they have bred a free ride as they don't seam to be able to communicate with them as they are to busy social networking or discussing with their mate where the next financing for the next P*** up on chemically enhanced extra strong cider/larger is comming from! 'so when do you draw next?'
Also the minute Chavs get on the bus they seam to think the're on the Jerremy Kyle show or summat as they spurt off their whole life's story (whilst ignoring their kids punching each other) down their mobile...for example a trip on the 529 from Wolves (sorry) to Walsall by evesdropping on one chav's conversation the other day I managed to gain the following information:
1. Where her 'dealer' lives
2. Who took her to the Post Office on Tuesday
2. who she 'shagged' on Wednesday
3. who she 'shagged' on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
4. Chilled on Sunday
5. Her best mates Dan, Crissy, Shaz & Big Lenny are all getting charged on Monster original
6. 'That Lucy' is a F****n B****h & gonna get slapped good an proper!
All in all seamed the type of girl that was going places!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Ashley 4569

MEGA LOL :D

But still putting the younger generation to total shame

The Real 4778

Did you get her number?
Don't you start.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk