News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on January 06, 2022, 01:05:29 AM
This evening (5th Jan) I saw in City at about 7PM:
1831 on the X3/X4/X5 Sutton routes. On a X4 to Falcon Lodge at the time.
1905 on the 16.
And are we going to constantly have the PB thread hijacked by Omnilinks making appearances on Decker services now as you seem to keep posting when one's on a Decker service... 🙄

Quote from: Jack on January 07, 2022, 10:00:08 AM
And are we going to constantly have the PB thread hijacked by Omnilinks making appearances on Decker services now as you seem to keep posting when one's on a Decker service... 🙄
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
They don't normally appear on the X3/X4/X5, 16 or 94/95 routes, so quite noteworthy I think. Normally its the 65/67's that see them alongside the 28/8/71/66.
It was only over the last few days, that they were going on routes where you don't normally see them and the reason for that has been explained now.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Wumpty

Quote from: Jack on January 07, 2022, 10:00:08 AM
Yes
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Jack

Quote from: Wumpty on January 07, 2022, 11:35:43 AM
Yes
As has just been said it's been explained so literally is no need to, take your self-minded attitude elsewhere.

Wumpty

Quote from: Jack on January 07, 2022, 01:15:28 PM
As has just been said it's been explained so literally is no need to, take your self-minded attitude elsewhere.
I answered your question - if you don't like the answers, then don't ask the question. And I'll be staying right here and will continue to contribute.

Jack

Quote from: Wumpty on January 07, 2022, 01:29:25 PM
I answered your question - if you don't like the answers, then don't ask the question. And I'll be staying right here and will continue to contribute.
The question was answered before you even made a comment, look back! We now know why the Omnilinks are being used on Decker services more so there's no longer a need to be filling the Perry Barr thread with Omnilinks on Decker services! Goodness me...

BBS

Quote from: Jack on January 07, 2022, 03:07:32 PM
The question was answered before you even made a comment, look back! We now know why the Omnilinks are being used on Decker services more so there's no longer a need to be filling the Perry Barr thread with Omnilinks on Decker services! Goodness me...
Dudes relax it's a forum nobody wants arguments going on about omnilinks just relax it dosent matter
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Wumpty

Quote from: bbs on January 07, 2022, 11:55:03 PM
Dudes relax it's a forum nobody wants arguments going on about omnilinks just relax it dosent matter

I'm so laid back, I'm horizontal ;)

Tony

1821 out for the first time today since repaint on the 28, doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as yesterday's!

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on January 28, 2022, 03:05:56 PM
1821 out for the first time today since repaint on the 28, doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as yesterday's!

Just happened to stumble across it in Erdington. Cheers for the heads up @Tony! 😊

Tony

The first bus to visit the new Perry Barr garage was 2957 today
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/gonebatches/2957.html

Ian Hardy

Quote from: Tony on February 03, 2022, 07:03:12 PM
The first bus to visit the new Perry Barr garage was 2957 today
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/gonebatches/2957.html

When is the new garage due to open?

Tony

Quote from: Ian Hardy on February 06, 2022, 10:23:14 AM
When is the new garage due to open?

Before the Commonwealth games

cardew

I wonder how many electric vehicles the new garage will initially support or be future-proofed for.  I seem to recall reading 20 but could be wrong

Tony

Quote from: cardew on February 06, 2022, 10:55:08 AM
I wonder how many electric vehicles the new garage will initially support or be future-proofed for.  I seem to recall reading 20 but could be wrong

Why would you build a new garage that could only support 20 electric vehicles?
It will support a full fleet of them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk