News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VIP

Started by danny, April 30, 2012, 01:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Nathan4775 on September 10, 2013, 05:19:38 PM
Quote from: neale95 on September 09, 2013, 11:06:05 PM
Quote from: Kevin on September 09, 2013, 11:02:43 PM
Hang on.... Just thought.....
Previous talk of VIP putting a decker on the 71?
Thought they didn't run the 71 anymore?

Explained earlier in the thread: I believe it was operated commercially (Sutton-Solihull), which was canceled, and they then must have won the emergency tender from Centro (Sutton-Chelmsley).

So there is not a bus now From Solihull - Sutton or visa-versa

First 71 on a Sunday Solihull - Sutton at 18:32
                                  Sutton - Solihull at 17:47

fleetline6477

Quote from: nitromatt1 on September 09, 2013, 10:38:57 PM
To be honest I don't understand the timetabling of the VIP 99, but looking at the one on NWM, the Trident would've gone out of service at 15:18 in Harts Green at Welsh House Farm Road. The service seems to take a break around peak time for some reason. Whether it would've come back on in the evening I have no idea, only saw one 99 this evening and it was that T51 KLD Dart.

Matt the 99 timetable fits around VIP Day Centre contracts. So buses on the 99 operate the Harborne Day centre contracts (at the end of Blandford Rd, by Welsh House Farm estate). At least one 966 and 101 board provide the Hockley Day Centre contracts - the 101 timetable is similar strats about 10 until 2 then back on between about 5.30 and 7.

nitromatt1

R695 MEW on 99 this evening, unusual to get the Marshall Dart on there, strange sight in Halesowen

Tony

W228 DNO has been in service now for over a week with a window with big cracks in it held together with duct tape - Quality.
Photo attached

PM

Quote from: nitromatt1 on September 24, 2013, 10:36:38 PM
R695 MEW on 99 this evening, unusual to get the Marshall Dart on there, strange sight in Halesowen

Think I saw this on the 650 earlier today or certainly one marshall dart and it looked a complete and utter state-rear offside bit of bumper was virtually falling off!! Lol VIP quality-still Tony if that glass shatters and goes in someones eye or cuts them VIP will be sued. Ironically doesnt VIP do healthcare contracts??!!

Liverpool Street

Sorry Tony, can you describe where the tape is? The photo is low res on my phone...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 25, 2013, 10:15:48 PM
Sorry Tony, can you describe where the tape is? The photo is low res on my phone...

LS,

It's the window with the NWM stickers on it, it took me a while to spot it....

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on September 25, 2013, 10:21:15 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 25, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

LS,

It's the window with the NWM stickers on it, it took me a while to spot it....

Ahh, yes, I can see it now. (Which seems the opposite of what VIP's H&S policy is... does seem very dodgy!)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Lukeee

The NWM stickers are also probably holding the glass together

the trainbasher

Surely that then should be VOR and have its window refitted. If VOSA caught sight of it then they would have a fit wouldn't they?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

John

Something else I have noticed today, is that the registrations 'LG02 FEX' and 'BU05 HFM' have swopped buses. Both on the 424 today.

So 'BU05 HFM' is on the ex-London United Dart and 'LG02 FEX' is on the ex Travel London dart (with TWM interior, and an Abellio logo above the door)

nitromatt1

Quote from: John on September 26, 2013, 05:42:13 PM
Something else I have noticed today, is that the registrations 'LG02 FEX' and 'BU05 HFM' have swopped buses. Both on the 424 today.

So 'BU05 HFM' is on the ex-London United Dart and 'LG02 FEX' is on the ex Travel London dart (with TWM interior, and an Abellio logo above the door)

Why have they done that? ???

a220

Not possible, a vehicle cannot inherit a mark newer than the vehicle itself.

John

Quote from: a220 on September 26, 2013, 05:47:49 PM

They have defiantly have swopped registrations though

nitromatt1

Quote from: John on September 26, 2013, 05:52:07 PM
Quote from: a220 on September 26, 2013, 05:47:49 PM

They have defiantly have swopped registrations though

I believe you John, knowing VIP!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk