News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

Due to a burst water main in Cleveland Street near the market all services that normally use Cleveland Steet are operating via the Ring Road and Snow Hill as the road is closed. 

Stu

Quote from: Stu on August 12, 2024, 07:42:08 PMStratford Road in Sparkbrook is closed from today until Friday 30th August between Henley Street and Kyotts Lake Road for sewer replacement works to be carried out.
This of course follows on from the recent disruption where similar works were undertaken at the junction with Erasmus Road last month.

2 and 3 are diverting via Highgate Middleway and Highgate Road in both directions.

4, 4A, 5 and 6 are diverting via Bordesley Middleway, Small Heath Highway, Golden Hillock Road and Walford Road in both directions.
This diversion looks set to continue for the next week, as Google Maps and One.network both report the road will be closed until Mon 9th September.

Going to be some fun when traffic levels increase from Monday after the end of school holidays! :undecided:
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BlackCountryBusSpotter

WA39 now back on it's normal line of route down Stafford Road as the Roadworks on Willenhall Street ended eairler than planned. Unless they have to close it again to paint the Crossing markings or connect the lights but for the moment it is back to normal
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Willenhall Street had been open this morning and had Reopened for a few days but is now closed again I assume for the Crossing Markings to be painted and the switch off of the lights as I believe the Kids go back tomorrow. So 39 will be going down St Lawrence Way and Rough Hay Road again. 1882 on the Inbound to Walsall has done this 1841 to Stowlawn I've just seen get past the Road Closure Sign not sure if the Driver was supposed to have a feeling not and maybe they weren't aware of the Road Closeure but despite this has carried on up to Rough Hay Road.

Edit Reopened about 3PM so the 39 has been running normal line of route since
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Rachvince53

Signs have been placed in Billy Buns Lane stating this road will be closed at School Road  from 9th September 2024 for 10 days. I would anticipate services 15 & 16 will divert via School Road omitting Bull Meadow Lane and Station Road. 

Rachvince53

Reported on NX website that from 18th Sept for approx 1 month the closure of the B4176 and A449 in the Himley area overnight between 7pm and 6am service 15 will be diverted. It will follow its old route via Swindon during the hours of closure. 

BBS

QuoteThis diversion looks set to continue for the next week, as Google Maps and One.network both report the road will be closed until Mon 9th September.

Going to be some fun when traffic levels increase from Monday after the end of school holidays! :undecided:
Seen it fron a distance, no where near completion yet!
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Stu

Quote from: BBS on September 05, 2024, 12:15:41 AMSeen it fron a distance, no where near completion yet!
Walked past there yesterday evening and this evening - site looks abandoned, no sign of any work being carried out. Funnily its the same part of the road that was dug up towards the beginning of July. Still a great big hole there, doubt very much this will be finished by next week.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BBS

QuoteWalked past there yesterday evening and this evening - site looks abandoned, no sign of any work being carried out. Funnily its the same part of the road that was dug up towards the beginning of July. Still a great big hole there, doubt very much this will be finished by next week.
I believe when the work started, it was different companies doing it, I went pass today and saw flashing lights and workers around there, but sometimes it looks like a earthquake hapoened and nobody's there 

TGZac

63 on diversion due to closure of Callowbrook Lane. Using Cock Hill Lane to and from Longbridge instead. Not reported on the NX website oddly.

BBS

1 and 6 diverted due to a pipe burst on Stratford road 

TGZac

Police incident on Boleyn Road, road blocked off, 61 on diversion.

Ingleboro261F

X21 had to reverse from Halesowen bus station and go all the way round because some of the stops have closed

BBS

Stratford road diversion has been extended to September 16 

Justin Tyme

Quote from: BBS on September 10, 2024, 07:33:52 AMStratford road diversion has been extended to September 16
I'm afraid the Causeway One.Network website, which has a map showing roadworks, reckons the Stratford Road closure will be until 1600 on 23 September.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk