News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasmine

11A/C and 80 are going down the end of Rotton Park Road onto Dudley Road because City Road is locked off
16/16A "enjoyer"

frostjay974

Quote from: jasmine on August 12, 2024, 09:38:36 PM11A/C and 80 are going down the end of Rotton Park Road onto Dudley Road because City Road is locked off
It looks like it has affected the 12/A and 13/A aswell as they are now going the 12 old way using all of Sandon Rd

OH25

Quote from: frostjay974 on August 13, 2024, 11:54:35 AMIt looks like it has affected the 12/A and 13/A aswell as they are now going the 12 old way using Sandon Rd
that is definitely something else 
that wouldn't have affected the 12 and 13 yesterday

frostjay974

Quote from: OH25 on August 13, 2024, 11:56:34 AMthat is definitely something else
that wouldn't have affected the 12 and 13 yesterday
It had only started today

11A/11C are diverting Wheelers Lane, Barn Lane to/from Kings Heath.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

People are getting jailed for posting misinformation on X :rolleyes:  :police:

https://x.com/nxwestmidlands/status/1825065103315587241

I assume these planned works have been postponed as:
1) the 8A/C are running normal line of route, as well as the diverted 2 & 3
2) the 8A/C couldn't be diverted via Stratford Road as it is closed :laugh:

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stevo

More Sparkbrook diversions on NXWM's site:
From Monday 12th August until Friday 30th August approximately, Stratford Road will be closed between Walford Road and Camp Hill for Severn Trent works. During this time, services 2, 3, 4, 4A, 5 & 6 will be diverted.  Buses will divert from Warwick Road via Golden Hillock Road, Poets Corner roundabout, Small Heath Highway, Bordesley Circus, Bordesley Middleway, and Camp Hill to rejoin the normal line of route.  I don't know if these have started.

Stu

Quote from: Stevo on August 18, 2024, 11:28:46 AMMore Sparkbrook diversions on NXWM's site:
From Monday 12th August until Friday 30th August approximately, Stratford Road will be closed between Walford Road and Camp Hill for Severn Trent works. During this time, services 2, 3, 4, 4A, 5 & 6 will be diverted.  Buses will divert from Warwick Road via Golden Hillock Road, Poets Corner roundabout, Small Heath Highway, Bordesley Circus, Bordesley Middleway, and Camp Hill to rejoin the normal line of route.  I don't know if these have started.
Yes, they started on Monday 12th, I already mentioned this:
https://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?msg=332617

My locals:

Stevo

Sorry - missed it...

Rachvince53

WN 16 diverted via Planks Lane and Giggety Lane today due to closure of Common Road, Wombourne (19-23 August) for maintainance. The exact location of the closure will vary and thus the 16 may be subject to a different diversion during the period.  

Stu

On a diversion from a diversion...

Stratford Road services 4, 4A, 5 and 6 now diverting through Small Heath via Coventry Road :shocked: due to the closure of Small Heath Highway between Bordesley Circus and Poets Corner following a bridge strike.

X1 and X2 also being diverted.

Good luck to anyone travelling home this evening, Sparkbrook and Small Heath were a right congested mess.
My locals:

don

4484 on a lunchtime 5 to Sutton got diverted at Shady Lane junction with Kings Road via Wandsworth Road, then onto the 934/6 route down to Kingstanding Circle, owing to road works in Kings Road. 
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

frostjay974

The X12 is being diverted via Chester Rd and Hurst Lane North

Pedestrian Hit and Run at Fox & Goose Bromford Lane.
11C will need diverting. (Bromford Road, Coleshill Road)
4644 is at Brockhurst Rd stop stationary.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Quote from: 2206 on August 28, 2024, 04:39:38 PMPedestrian Hit and Run at Fox & Goose Bromford Lane.
11C will need diverting. (Bromford Road, Coleshill Road)
4644 is at Brockhurst Rd stop stationary.
Looks like diversion has now changed to Drews Lane, Washwood Heath Road. As this seems to be the route the majority are now taking.

6953 took St Margaret's Road, Morris Road, Mickleover Road on its 17:03 to AG
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk