News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Evergreen Coaches

Started by nitromatt1, April 07, 2013, 11:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Anyone wanting to catch Evergreen's Olympians and Spectras in public service would be well advised to watch this space...

winston

Quote from: Matt on January 30, 2014, 01:55:03 PM
Anyone wanting to catch Evergreen's Olympians and Spectras in public service would be well advised to watch this space...

Are they taking the leased Omnicity double deckers then?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Winston on January 30, 2014, 02:33:13 PM

Are you getting confused with Green Bus Winston? I can't see Evergreen taking on any Omnicities

winston

Quote from: Nathan on January 30, 2014, 05:20:07 PM
Quote from: Winston on January 30, 2014, 02:33:13 PM

Are you getting confused with Green Bus Winston? I can't see Evergreen taking on any Omnicities

Yep, replied without it registering that the Olympians & Spectra's Matt was referring to were Evergreen's rather than Greenbus

Trident 4609

One of the Alexander Bodied Olympians parked outside Symphony Hall in Birmingham this afternoon with HC4 written on a piece of paper stuck to the windscreen (Presumably would have gone on to work the HC4)

nitromatt1

Quote from: Nathan on January 31, 2014, 08:04:03 PM
One of the Alexander Bodied Olympians parked outside Symphony Hall in Birmingham this afternoon with HC4 written on a piece of paper stuck to the windscreen (Presumably would have gone on to work the HC4)

2058 is allocated to HC4 daily, HC1-HC3 are all B7TLs now

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on January 31, 2014, 08:05:46 PM

Just remembered that there was also a B7TL/President also parked up outside too picking up kids from an event (Which I was at) at the Symphony Hall about 14:10 so I presume these would have worked the Hagley Routes after this

nitromatt1

Quote from: Nathan on January 31, 2014, 08:08:43 PM

Just remembered that there was also a B7TL/President also parked up outside too picking up kids from an event (Which I was at) at the Symphony Hall about 14:10 so I presume these would have worked the Hagley Routes after this

You'll almost certainly find they were taking kids from Hagley Catholic back to school from the event, would explain why 2058 and VPL180 were at the back of the 'queue' this afternoon.

Trident 4609

Oh OK Thanks for that info matt :) Didn't stop to look which school it was ;)

Lukeee

Quote from: Nathan on January 31, 2014, 08:08:43 PM

Did wonder where these were going, saw them driving through Sandpits shortly after 13:30 along with a couple Prospect coaches and a Green Bus Trident

fleetline6477

Come on now - what do you know / mean? Tell the whole story don't leave us hanging in suspense!!

Tony

I have updated the fleetlist on the main site to everything I know of
http://wmbusphotos.com/Evergreen/fleetlist.html
Does anybody know of anything different?

nitromatt1

Quote from: Tony on February 02, 2014, 07:36:20 PM

I did not realise IIG 6391 - 6394 had left the fleet, but they are rarely used on the Hagley services, so you may know more than me. I will try and ask tomorrow.

Also, most of the B7TLs have received IIG registrations, but I cannot remember which ones are on which buses. I will check any that are on Hagleys tomorrow

It may also be worth adding R830/831/838/841/845 MFR to vehicles that have now left the fleet

Tony

Quote from: Matt on February 02, 2014, 07:43:45 PM
Quote from: Tony on February 02, 2014, 07:36:20 PM

I did not realise IIG 6391 - 6394 had left the fleet, but they are rarely used on the Hagley services, so you may know more than me. I will try and ask tomorrow.

Also, most of the B7TLs have received IIG registrations, but I cannot remember which ones are on which buses. I will check any that are on Hagleys tomorrow

It may also be worth adding R830/831/838/841/845 MFR to vehicles that have now left the fleet

Whoooops, Those Olympians haven't left the fleet, not quite sure what I was doing with them down there, now corrected

PM

Those Thandi photos take you back..... J520GCD and K586ODY were really nice buses as Thandi or whatever they were called had repainted the exteriors and done up the seats. Makes you wonder why they quit the 63 as them, Travel Express and Diamond all seemed to carry decent loads...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk