News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Heartlands etc.

Started by mikestone, January 11, 2013, 07:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Up before the TCs again on 28th January.

nx4737

PM

Are these guys a bus operator or a bus dealer at heart because it sounds like theyre not very good at either!

mikestone

Piece in the E&S one day last week saying Arriva were taking over the Saturday 81 - and I didn't see the 10.45 16 in Tamworth when looking for the 766.

Westy

Is it Arriva Cannock or Midland Wednesfield taking on the Saturday 81?

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nx4737

Quote from: mikestone on January 13, 2013, 07:30:42 PM
Piece in the E&S one day last week saying Arriva were taking over the Saturday 81 - and I didn't see the 10.45 16 in Tamworth when looking for the 766.

It's usually B6 or Excel operated

Discodave

Quote from: trainbasher on January 13, 2013, 11:39:24 PM
Midland I believe

Possibly Arriva soon has the OFT decided decision was supposed to be today according to other threads.

mikestone

QuoteIt's usually B6 or Excel operated
;
I'd seen Excels on the 16 in the past, when one arrived about 15 late and shot off empty and the next was more or less on time.  Staffordshire CC website has the 81 taken over at the beginning of January.

nx4737

Quote from: mikestone on January 15, 2013, 01:01:20 PM
QuoteIt's usually B6 or Excel operated
;
I'd seen Excels on the 16 in the past, when one arrived about 15 late and shot off empty and the next was more or less on time

Sounds about right!

mikestone

And again called up in todays N&P  - surely no operator can survive two PIs in twelve months?
'

nx4737

Heartlands/Invincible/Vals/Tamwroth Bus and Coach/Whatever it is this month seem to manage it...

Quote from: mikestone on October 18, 2013, 05:53:11 PM
And again called up in todays N&P  - surely no operator can survive two PIs in twelve months?

mikestone

Decision in this weeks N&P - Tamworth Bus and Coach and Heartlands revoked, Val's and Acorn on a  warning and Michael James declared unfit to be a transport manager.
;
Oddly the first two are also shown as revoked without a PI!
;
I can't understand how companies that so clearly have the same "controlling mind" are allowed to continue.
'
As well as some DDs in what appeared to be Heartland's livery, some red and white ones have been in the yard nearest the WCML recently - I think they hold dealer stock there?

Solo1

Who will now run the X73 service val's or Acorn or up
for emergency tender

vinh1000

Quote from: Solo1 on December 29, 2013, 12:47:04 PM
Who will now run the X73 service val's or Acorn or up
for emergency tender
Ya maybe Arriva will take this tender?
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip