News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

North Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield Review

Started by vinh1000, October 31, 2012, 05:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynx1103

Possible X53-Birmingham-Scott Arms-Queslett-Pheasey (limited Stop)

As route X51-Birmingham-Scott Arms then Newton Road then as Service 5 to Pheasey

997E Journeys to be Withdrawn

997 re-routed out of pheasey direct via Aldridge Road

JB93

I can definitely see the 46 being altered because of the way it turns back on itself at Perry Barr to go back to its Aston terminus.

winston

NXWM route 33 has a timetable change on VOSA today to commence from 21st April, is this the date that the North B'ham review is set to come in to force?

The above date would also be a week before the April Centro tender changes

Bob

Anyone know if the Cannock extensions on the X51 are going to be lost?

woody38

The only reason the X31 failed was because of arriva there is & always will be a demand for a link from Brum to Cannock

Bob

X31 had very good loadings a lot of the time but the M6 didnt help

woody38

yeah I now that bob but it was a good service as you said, I'm sure it could have been saved in some way, lets hope the North birmingham review comes up with something

Bob

vinh1000

Quote from: JB93 on February 11, 2013, 08:31:07 PM
I can definitely see the 46 being altered because of the way it turns back on itself at Perry Barr to go back to its Aston terminus.
yes
its quite stupid
on running boards to six ways aston they have ONE minute to get from layover to other side :L
it should just turn left
already the most unreliable route ever
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Stuharris 6360

When are they going to announce details of the review, have already seen signs at bus stops saying the usual about timetables and bus stop flags, but nothing about the "new" services?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 27, 2013, 07:52:51 PM
When are they going to announce details of the review, have already seen signs at bus stops saying the usual about timetables and bus stop flags, but nothing about the "new" services?

I'm guessing that it could be set for the Sun 21st April? with the Centro tender changes following a following week (Sun 28th April). If I remember right we have a previous review happen like that. If I'm right we should start see registrations / variations appearing on VOSA soon 

monkeyjoe

Anyone heard any rumours about changes yet.

John

Quote from: monkeyjoe on March 04, 2013, 03:59:38 PM

No, no official changes at all. It is thought to be the 21 or 28 April so something needs to be announced by NWM pretty shortly. 

Kevin

Quote from: John on March 04, 2013, 05:42:02 PM
Quote from: monkeyjoe on March 04, 2013, 03:59:38 PM

No, no official changes at all. It is thought to be the 21 or 28 April so something needs to be announced by NWM pretty shortly.

Wouldn't hold my breath, going on the previous reviews I doubt to hear anything before easter
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk