News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Vehicle Transfers

Started by Ash, March 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavieDD2

Any indication as to when the cascaded Walsall B7RLE's will be moving to Dundee, also, there was a rumour of some '54 plate Geminis coming up here, anything on those @Tony?

Trident 4609

Quote from: DavieDD2 on June 10, 2015, 10:32:41 PM
Any indication as to when the cascaded Walsall B7RLE's will be moving to Dundee, also, there was a rumour of some '54 plate Geminis coming up here, anything on those @Tony?

Should be 4680-4686 considering they're leaving the Midlands

Sk47829

Quote from: Nathan on June 10, 2015, 10:36:48 PM
Should be 4680-4686 considering they're leaving the Midlands

Any planned departure dates for these? Still need a ride on a few of them..............

The Real 4778

Quote from: Sk47829 on June 10, 2015, 11:41:58 PM
Any planned departure dates for these? Still need a ride on a few of them..............

I love the suspense of disbelief on sites like this....

HOW, in the scheme of things can anyone NEED to travel on a particular bus because of the arbitrary fleet number stickered on it.

Not having a go, as I have fallen into similar traps, but I still can't fathom WHY.
Don't you start.

Sk47829

Quote from: The Real 4778 on June 10, 2015, 11:59:24 PM
I love the suspense of disbelief on sites like this....

HOW, in the scheme of things can anyone NEED to travel on a particular bus because of the arbitrary fleet number stickered on it.

Not having a go, as I have fallen into similar traps, but I still can't fathom WHY.

So, you're surprised that on a bus enthusiast's forum there might be a bus enthusiast? Simple really, whilst it isn't a life or death thing, I quite like to travel on different vehicles. And strangely enough, you'd think a forum that carries information about the fleet might be the best place to ask....... Obviously you don't see the point in certain aspects of the hobby, but that's clearly just you being narrow-minded. I can't see the point in many things ; collecting timetables, ranting about football, fishing, planes, trucks and so forth, but as I haven't got my head up my backside I just accept that people like different things and get on with it. Try it sometime! Anyhow, part of the hobby involves "targetting" vehicles with a limited life in the West Midlands, so previously there was a lot of interest in Metrobuses, now the Spectras are providing many questions, and I'd be interested to hear when the various vehicles are likely to come off the road so I can indudge in a spot of "doomsday bashing"........

So, if anyone has got a sensible answer, I'd be interested...... as would many others I suspect. Some "death dates" for the B7 Presidents would also be helpful. That way when I do fancy a trip out, I'd know where to go and what to do.

I can also never see how in the scheme of things some keyboard warriors like to snipe at others whilst hiding behind a user name, and thinking their opinion is the only relevant one.............

Does that help?

Tony

Today might be the last day for some of 4680_6

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on June 11, 2015, 06:43:48 AM
Today might be the last day for some of 4680_6

Where they going?

The Fox 4846

33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

The Real 4778

I like your phrase Doomsday Bashing, yes I get that.
Don't you start.

Tony

More arrivals at Walsall. 1918 & 4141

B.C Driver

Quote from: Tony on June 11, 2015, 10:27:45 AM
More arrivals at Walsall. 1918 & 4141

4141 - oh noooooo!  :'(
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

BU07 LGO

Theres an omnilink on the 51, im sure it has blue seat backs?

John

Quote from: BU07 LGO on June 11, 2015, 06:49:53 PM
Theres an omnilink on the 51, im sure it has blue seat backs?

Tony

1918 was in the garage with 51 on the front when I was there earlier, don't know if it actually went out

John

Quote from: Tony on June 11, 2015, 07:03:52 PM
1918 was in the garage with 51 on the front when I was there earlier, don't know if it actually went out

The second OmniLink I saw on the 51 was an 188* or 189* one, so there might have even been three if 1918 was also on there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk