News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Deckers in Cannock

Started by Discodave, August 20, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

888DUK

Quote from: bob on December 16, 2012, 05:04:09 PM
Gemini decker parked up in cannocks yard  today dunno which one

Could have been 4202 (TH) saw it on the A1 Amazon run in Walsall at 14.00 hrs along with I think 4791(one of the S...JUA reg anyway) and an unidentified single decker.

Bob

Instead of keep borrowing TH geminis why dont they just allocate cannock another decker?

arrivaaston

My mate said that he saw a route 1 branded bus on the A1 yesterday and it could be 4207 that's the 1 that normaly comes to cannock from tamworth

Bob

oh right ye prob was then m8

arrivaaston

What's happened to Cannock Deckers???? I've not seen them on Pye Greens and there was only 1 S/JUA decker in the yard on saturday night......

Tony

Quote from: ARRIVA SD on December 22, 2012, 08:30:18 PM
S217 JUA was on the Pye Green route today / 22 / 12 / 2012 and S218 JUA was on the Pye Green route 21 / 12 / 2012

see posting in 'Cannock garage happenings' for a photo I put on a couple of hours ago

Bob

Been on a East Lancs DAF Lowlander today, refurbed 52 plate, ace buses with amazin leg room! An dead fast, if Cannock do convert the 74 Stafford to Deckers i hope its these!

Discodave

unless the 74/5 get moved from interworking on some 825 journeys no chance

covlad27

Ive heard all the deckers from Cannock have gone so they are all back to single deckers again

Bob

Bloodyhell thats a shame :-( So the rumour about the Stafford service getting deckers was completely untrue then

covlad27

John

Quote from: covlad27 on January 07, 2013, 07:41:17 AM
Ive heard all the deckers from Cannock have gone so they are all back to single deckers again

In Wolverhampton today, only 4779 at Wednesfield turned up on the A1, No Cannock deckers at all.

arrivaaston

Cannock haven't got any deckers now, well they wasn't in the yard today and I've not seen them on the A1

covlad27

Perhaps midland are operating it instead of cannock then

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk