News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Stu on September 17, 2024, 06:36:59 PMIn theory, with the adoption of nBus as the 'standard' ticket product, any operator should have a better chance of 'competing' against NX now.

However hopefully Lets Go have learned valuable lessons from their previous brush with the TC, and will make sure that drivers stick to the published timetable, rather than racing to get ahead of an NX bus.

I'd say why dont they compete on the 9 between Wolves & Bloxwich instead, but I dont know whether my sister would even consider them, even after their escapades!

Jay71

Quote from: Stu on September 17, 2024, 06:36:59 PMIn theory, with the adoption of nBus as the 'standard' ticket product, any operator should have a better chance of 'competing' against NX now.

However hopefully Lets Go have learned valuable lessons from their previous brush with the TC, and will make sure that drivers stick to the published timetable, rather than racing to get ahead of an NX bus.

TE/LG will never learn. Fact! They have always been Mickey Mouse/ cowboy company.  Most of the drivers have a don't  care attitude.  The only decent driver they had was the one who used to do the 303 route

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Jay71 on September 17, 2024, 08:54:25 PMTE/LG will never learn. Fact! They have always been Mickey Mouse/ cowboy company.  Most of the drivers have a don't  care attitude.  The only decent driver they had was the one who used to do the 303 route
He might be driving the 59 looking at the weird timetable it uses between 1 and maybe 3 buses
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Jay71

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 09:39:12 AMHe might be driving the 59 looking at the weird timetable it uses between 1 and maybe 3 buses
He's white driver who spends the whole journey having a conversation with himself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk