News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBS

QuoteAlso incorrectly tracking as 4 instead of 4A
You do know they interwork right? 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Ingleboro261F

Tony

4642 & 4644 are both due off on arrival at AG in the next hour.

Both have been sold. (I will identify the operator when they actually leave before anyone asks)

Tony

Heritage livery 6148 has just arrived in Blackpool for Bus Driver of the Year tomorrow

JosephR

Looks as if 6148 has had a new white LED display installed. 

Tony

Quote from: JosephR on August 31, 2024, 10:10:07 PMLooks as if 6148 has had a new white LED display installed.
It's the one out of withdrawn 4468

Ynot Hump

Ingleboro261F

Was on the bus at around 6pm, when did this happen?

Steve3229vp

mesub

Quote from: Steve3229vp on September 04, 2024, 08:19:23 AMIt's on the Outer Circle today (according to Bus Times )

I saw it during the day not far from AG garage, but it was NIS.

I must say it almost looked like a platinum when you looked at it face on.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Tony

The damage is being repaired over the next couple of days, so don't expect to see it out, probably until next Wednesday afternoon

Ingleboro261F

Quote from: Tony on September 04, 2024, 07:04:52 PMThe damage is being repaired over the next couple of days, so don't expect to see it out, probably until next Wednesday afternoon
How did it happen do you know?

Tony

Quote from: Ingleboro261F on September 04, 2024, 07:43:23 PMHow did it happen do you know?
Yes, but I don't post details about accidents on here. The staff member who posted the original photo on the internet needs to be careful as photographs of accident damage inside garages are frowned upon

Ynot Hump

A quick repair was done on the evening so it made service the following morning. It happened on the last 72 at Chelmsley Wood. Something to do with an overturned rig and its trailer blocking the road.

Ingleboro261F

This question I think doesn't apply to any of the threads and I don't feel like making a entire new thread because of this one question so I will ask it in my home garage, does NX drivers specifically have to wait for the doors to fully close when departing a bus stop? Drivers of other companies e.g diamond close doors and move at the same time when departing from a bus stop.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk