News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Quote from: BN on September 04, 2023, 06:03:26 PMYes Ford transit A599 is the new staffbus. Should be out by Friday hopefully.
Is this just a PN thing or will each garage be allocated a similar vehicle?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Quote from: Wumpty on September 07, 2023, 10:04:09 AMIs this just a PN thing or will each garage be allocated a similar vehicle?
Oldbury canteen arrangements  has been right old farce, disagreements with landlord and management over contracts, i doubt it will ever happen but a minibus would be useful between depot/ wbbs canteen and oldbury 

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: 2900 on September 07, 2023, 11:08:34 AMOldbury canteen arrangements  has been right old farce, disagreements with landlord and management over contracts, i doubt it will ever happen but a minibus would be useful between depot/ wbbs canteen and oldbury
Tbf cannot see anything happening they don't care about Oldbury rota and never turn them but they turn the 89s all the time and when 87 is 45 minutes late they don't turn ya but a minibus parked up would be alright

Wumpty

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 07, 2023, 11:30:28 AMTbf cannot see anything happening they don't care about Oldbury rota and never turn them but they turn the 89s all the time and when 87 is 45 minutes late they don't turn ya but a minibus parked up would be alright
I don't understand what you mean - some punctuation may be useful.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Jack

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 07, 2023, 11:30:28 AMTbf cannot see anything happening they don't care about Oldbury rota and never turn them but they turn the 89s all the time and when 87 is 45 minutes late they don't turn ya but a minibus parked up would be alright
For a change I actually agree with you, it's the same with the X1's that could be running up to 30 mins late and don't turn them, 17's yesterday afternoon were up to 30+ mins late, four of them running together and not one got turned round. And yet that's why passengers have anger because of the lateness when buses could been turned round.

Tony

If a driver is due relief, you can't turn him short

karl724223

What's having a minibus to take drivers to work ie three bus stations got to do with turning late running West Brom drivers and oldbury reliefs keep moaning 

i do understand what your saying up at WBBS services get regulated by the inspectors on site, here in Oldbury we are pretty much forgotten about, drivers who come to do overtime from WB rotas say its a joke you guys just keep going on regardless, only times regulation is used RTA breaks, break downs. i do see a lot of 89E short journeys, then we 82/87 drivers get grief from folks waiting at Colmore row, i advise get on any bus going to Cape hill and see what turns up, many 89 short journeys turn around Grove Lane. I personally don't care if i am running late i just claim the overtime.

sorry its off topic

Quote from: karl724223 on September 07, 2023, 03:55:00 PMWhat's having a minibus to take drivers to work ie three bus stations got to do with turning late running West Brom drivers and oldbury reliefs keep moaning
fair point that

BN

karl724223

karl724223

Quote from: 2900 on September 08, 2023, 09:53:11 AMi do understand what your saying up at WBBS services get regulated by the inspectors on site, here in Oldbury we are pretty much forgotten about, drivers who come to do overtime from WB rotas say its a joke you guys just keep going on regardless, only times regulation is used RTA breaks, break downs. i do see a lot of 89E short journeys, then we 82/87 drivers get grief from folks waiting at Colmore row, i advise get on any bus going to Cape hill and see what turns up, many 89 short journeys turn around Grove Lane. I personally don't care if i am running late i just claim the overtime.

sorry its off topic
Your unions fault for allowing it 
Sat in his nice warm office 

frostjay974

Any updates on whether the 12s/13s will return to pensnett?

Quote from: frostjay974 on September 24, 2023, 03:38:37 PMAny updates on whether the 12s/13s will return to pensnett?
There not going no where all quiet on that front, WB adding an extra bus on  the 12 on Sunday timetable from November to improve reliabilty 2hrs 30 round trip, currently 4 buses an hour,  should help over the festive period

Sh4318

Quote from: 2900 on September 25, 2023, 10:04:46 AMThere not going no where all quiet on that front, WB adding an extra bus on  the 12 on Sunday timetable from November to improve reliabilty 2hrs 30 round trip, currently 4 buses an hour,  should help over the festive period
Hopefully they stay at WB. I worry that Pensnett don't have enough deckers for the routes, last time PE took over the routes, B7RLEs were the main allocation, and these routes can get extremely busy

Will the 12 interwork with anything on Sundays following this change?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk