News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Lots of angry passengers in Solihull this evening waiting for the 4A.

Looking at bustimes, as far as I can tell there were no 4As from Solihull after the 15:13 departure. That's 10 journeys after the 15:13 until the last one at 19:18.

Plenty of Not In Service buses around too, all Acocks Green based. Are they going on strike early? 

cris 99

i checked the 4/4A at lunchtime ironically and there were 6 on the 4 and 3 on the 4A  
17//72/73/97/X12

Ronnoc

Today was manic eastwards from town this evening. So much traffic and practically every bus was rammed heading out of town.
If there was ever justification for increased government spending for transport, this is it. Second city of the UK, absolutely piss poor public transport, unacceptable.

18WilliamsLi

6926 just left Stourbridge 22 minutes late on 9 this is unusual its usually ontime on Sundays 

Jack

Lots of buses missing off the 4/4A, Carrs Lane stop is rammed full...

MW

Quote from: Jack on April 22, 2023, 12:33:34 PMLots of buses missing off the 4/4A, Carrs Lane stop is rammed full...

It's Eid. Large amount of drivers probably not in today.

Rachvince53

Very long delays on M6 northbound between M5 and M54 due to earlier accident. AA says journey times of 88 minutes are possible. This will impact on local roads as traffic tries to find alternative routes. 

Trident 4194

Unsure why 1888 is running up to 8 minutes early on the 4H. Makes a change from the usual late running I suppose. Left West Brom 7 early 

18WilliamsLi

I was on 1835 earlier and the driver was leaving his timing points about 2 minutes early I thought your only meant to leave 1 minutes early

Trident 4194

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 06, 2023, 12:34:43 PMUnsure why 1888 is running up to 8 minutes early on the 4H. Makes a change from the usual late running I suppose. Left West Brom 7 early
Any reason for this @Tony noticed on his return trip to Walsall other than leaving Hayley green 4 minutes early he kept ontime to walsall

dw1308

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on May 07, 2023, 08:29:08 PMI was on 1835 earlier and the driver was leaving his timing points about 2 minutes early I thought your only meant to leave 1 minutes early
You are not allowed to leave any timing point early by any margin or so I have been instructed by my garage so when I roll up to my timing points I aim to leave exactly as the clock rolls over to the time specified on my running board and ticket machine

Westy

Sister has been waiting in Wednesfield since 605pm for a 9 back to Bloxwich.

Edit - Ones just turned up!

Will no doubt get an earbending when she comes in!

Stu

Quote from: Westy on May 17, 2023, 06:37:29 PMSister has been waiting in Wednesfield since 605pm for a 9 back to Bloxwich.

Edit - Ones just turned up!

Will no doubt get an earbending when she comes in!

Where is the bus? (or "How to avoid unneccessary waiting at bus stops")
https://wmbu.org.uk/2023/04/where-is-the-bus-or-how-to-avoid-unneccessary-waiting-at-bus-stops/

:laugh:
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Jack

21:00 X1 from Coventry has failed to run. Joke.

EK40

Brownhills high street has a one way system due to roadworks so any service through brownhills is 30 mins late today 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk