News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus simulators

Started by Ash, May 17, 2013, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

I've made some progress on the skins, so far I've got NXWM Red and White, Crimson and Platinum for an Enviro 400, NXWM and Hansons for an Enviro 200, NXWM on a B10BLE Wright Renown and an old TWM liveried Mercedes-Benz 709D. Still got a long way to go before I'm happy with these, but they're not bad for a couple of hours of work, if I do say so myself. I'll happily release them on here if anyone wants them, and I'm open to any requests for any liveries.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Wumpty

Those look amazing!

What programme/simulator is this and where is it from/does it cost?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

vinh1000

Quote from: Wumpty on April 18, 2017, 08:31:31 PM
Those look amazing!

What programme/simulator is this and where is it from/does it cost?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/252530/
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

BusMan Greg

If you are thinking of making a whole West Midlands repaint pack I've got some operators you may like to add to your list       Heartlands buses select bus services travel express social travel sunny travel coastal linear arriva midlands NXWM central buses and midland classic. These are just Some suggestions.

BusMan Greg

It would be cool if someone did a West Midlands map as a official DLC like omsi London

DJ

I haven't done much work on repaints lately, blame college for that one! I did whip up a quick Black Diamond repaint earlier though.

DJ

A TWM Liveried B7TL sits in the Bull Street terminus, preparing to depart on route 904.

Quote from: BusMan Greg on May 09, 2017, 06:41:58 PM
It would be cool if someone did a West Midlands map as a official DLC like omsi London

There is the unofficial Sutton Coldfield route which is pictured above. If you need help getting it working for OMSI 2, let me know through PM.

I've also released my first public reskin, a Hansons Enviro 200, available over on FellowsFilm. I've got a lot more in the works, including the ones I've shown here, and I quickly made the TWM repaint for the B7TL that I pictured above, which I might release once I've worked on it a little more.

DJ

Been back at work doing some reskins, hopefully you all will remember this one!

DJ

Hi all, not sure if anyone here has any interest in OMSI still, but the regional version of the ALX 400 with just a single door was released this week. I'll be sorting myself out a new computer tomorrow as a reward for finishing a year of uni, so I'll try and start work on some NXWM and TWM repaints in the near future.

In other OMSI news, there has been a static Leyland Lynx MK1 model released, which while not driveable, would work great as a prop in a route set in the past.

Alongside this, there's also been a RHD version of the MAN A21 released.

Finally, on the topic of new buses, there has also been a RHD conversion of a Mercedes-Benz Citaro released, although sadly there's no option for an articulated one.

There's also been a few maps released, like Scunthorpe and Yorkshire Counties, along with a paid release called Keedlestone.

I'm excited to get back into the simulator soon and try out all the new content, so hopefully you all won't mind a few screenshots of repaints on here! :)

DJ

Well, I've pretty much finished my first repaint for the ALX 400... Here's 4198 on a day out in Somerset.

DJ

Had a go at making 4879 with it's new livery, still a few things I need to adjust, but overall I'm happy with it.

DJ

I managed to find a download for this Eclipse 1 bodied B7RLE, since the regular one that most people have for Omsi doesn't allow for repaints easily.

DJ

Here's a blast from the past for everyone - a Pershore Road branded Trident on the 45.

DJ

Okay, how about an even bigger blast from the past? It's still very much a WIP at this stage though.

DJ

Here's one of 4773 back when it was new, sporting the old Travel West Midlands logos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk