News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus simulators

Started by Ash, May 17, 2013, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

I've been having a play around the new Spectra DLC that released yesterday, since there's nothing else to do right now. Since it's a high floor variant, I've tried out some older liveries on it.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Gareth

The red stripe one is great. What they could have looked like had WMT ordered the step entrance version.

danny

Mate that is some serious talent, well done
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

BK63 YWP

Quote from: StourValley98 on April 03, 2020, 05:00:48 AM
I've been having a play around the new Spectra DLC that released yesterday, since there's nothing else to do right now. Since it's a high floor variant, I've tried out some older liveries on it.

Which bus simulator is this on?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

mesub

23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

DJ

How about another, slightly more recent livery? It also carries a rear ad for Vice City Stories on the PSP, and an offside T advert for Blockbuster, since I'm trying to make it 100% period correct.

don

Quote from: StourValley98 on April 04, 2020, 07:26:57 AM
How about another, slightly more recent livery? It also carries a rear ad for Vice City Stories on the PSP, and an offside T advert for Blockbuster, since I'm trying to make it 100% period correct.

Superb!! However your nearside ad is possibly an anachronism?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

DJ

Quote from: don on April 04, 2020, 01:01:56 PM
Superb!! However your nearside ad is possibly an anachronism?

It's based on the mid 2000s, at least advert wise. I'm not sure if the old X20 was still ran by TWM at that point though, but that's just for show anyway, as the only West Midlands route is the Sutton map.

don

The X20 was run by AG Metrobuses, towardsthe end of their operation, if that helps.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

ellspurs

This was the first TWM bus to run the X20 Sunday service from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon:

http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/4001-4224/4001.html

It was still in its "Britain's First" livery at the time. I remember riding on the first service of the day, boarding on Moor Street by the back of the old Pavilions, and having no idea where I was when we got to Stratford. I was still on a child ticket at the time, so this would've been the late 90s.

Trident 4194

Been watching some videos on YouTube of the Gainsborough and Yorkshire map for Omsi 2. Seriously impressive dependent of course you can successfully download the files and graphics are good on your PC. The streetlites used in the video are mightily impressive and the e200 MMC sound is so realistic. Also saw a spectra on a video and that sounded amazing

Trident 4194

Can you get the citaro on Omsi 1? Everything online now is Omsi 2 it seems

DJ

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 26, 2020, 08:58:20 AM
Can you get the citaro on Omsi 1? Everything online now is Omsi 2 it seems

Omsi 1 is a lot older and isn't supported at all. There may be some older LHD ones somewhere online, but RHD content only really took off for Omsi 2.

DJ

The E400MMC DLC released yesterday, so naturally, I've been working on some NXWM stuff. This one isn't finished, as it still needs the Evening5 price branding on the sides and front, but it's getting there.

Trident4590

Quote from: StourValley98 on May 01, 2020, 10:31:04 AM
The E400MMC DLC released yesterday, so naturally, I've been working on some NXWM stuff. This one isn't finished, as it still needs the Evening5 price branding on the sides and front, but it's getting there.

position of the n/s mirror is wrong, nearly the whole fleet of nxwm buses use extended mirrors, good work though

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk