News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus simulators

Started by Ash, May 17, 2013, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P419 EJW

I gave up waiting and downloaded and installed the B10BLE bus yesterday. I must say I'm disappointed that the bus is a final version because there are few things that are not finished and needs adjusting/improving. The buttons (apart from start/stop and lights) on the dashboard are non-interactive. The lights inside are too bright and is lit in the driver's cab even if the doors are closed. In the driver's view, I can't see the indicator and wiper sticks, and the indicator light on the dashboard, but if I change to the passenger view and both are visible. Surprised to find out there is no indicator sound. The headlights and indicators needs improving, when either are switched on you can see white/orange circles rather than a full light. I can't change the settings on the heating, I don't know how to switch it on/off.

The creator did an alright job creating a B10BLE but I can't believe he released the incomplete bus.

Looks like I'm sticking with the Mercedes Benz O405N2.

CL

Very Sad News... http://jackgruschow.blogspot.com.au/ - AussieX is down, and I have no idea if it'll be back up anytime soon.

But of course, my deepest condolences to his friends and family. He would surely be missed by those who were close to him, he sounded like a nice chap. Rest in Peace forever, Jack.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

trident4370

It's just come back!  :D

Liverpool Street

Quote from: clayderman on January 29, 2015, 07:42:27 PM
Very Sad News... http://jackgruschow.blogspot.com.au/ - AussieX is down, and I have no idea if it'll be back up anytime soon.

But of course, my deepest condolences to his friends and family. He would surely be missed by those who were close to him, he sounded like a nice chap. Rest in Peace forever, Jack.

Poor old Jack has been dead some 18 months? I don't think its related to AussieX downtime.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

CL

Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 30, 2015, 01:56:34 AM
Quote from: clayderman on January 29, 2015, 07:42:27 PM

Poor old Jack has been dead some 18 months? I don't think its related to AussieX downtime.

ok... bit awkward. :P

Anyway, recently, we've been seeing more MM2 conversions from AD156 himself. The latest edition, being his Volvo B7 Wright Eclipse, now with ALL original liveries... (including a Travel West Midlands livery) - Hopefully in the future, we could see a final 'Volvo B7TL' in a TWM or 33 branded livery...

Speaking of which, I'd also love to see a Borismaster on the game. Even if it's in Beta. Just a thought. (1st door controlled by keys; 2nd door for exiting vehicle; 3rd door controlled by mouse (pulling door to open/close)) - there was plans to make it, but I don't think the project went very far, seeing as they only used a Blender (or maybe SketchUp) template.

Here's the B7: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/5080-volvo-b7l-wright-eclipse/

(Discontinued?) Borismaster project: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/19425-would-omsi-2-make-a-london-routemaster/
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

trident4370

The B7L seems worse than the renown! The mirrors are completely useless, I appreciate perfection takes time but the point is he clearly isn't taking the time and is just rushing through the conversions, we have had what 3 new buses within 2 months? Just slow down a bit and tidy up some of the bugs, I'd rather wait longer for a better result.

trident4370

I've just found a decent sounding 0405, shame its not downloadable and on a vile body!

Trident 4194

Quote from: trident4370 on February 18, 2015, 12:59:06 AM
I've just found a decent sounding 0405, shame its not downloadable and on a vile body!

That is very realistic

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on March 04, 2015, 04:58:56 PM
Anyone know how to install the Sutton Coldfield map on Omsi? I think I've downloaded all the right files, but where do I put them?

I tried it but it didn't work work when I clicked to go on it. Looks really good map, really dissapointed

P419 EJW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 04, 2015, 05:11:50 PM
Anyone know how to install the Sutton Coldfield map on Omsi? I think I've downloaded all the right files, but where do I put them?

I tried it but it didn't work work when I clicked to go on it. Looks really good map, really dissapointed

What didn't work? What happened? The map is working fine for me.

Trident 4194

Quote from: P419 EJW on March 04, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

Maybe I missed a few files, is it a really good map?

P419 EJW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 04, 2015, 05:56:11 PM
Quote from: P419 EJW on March 04, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

Maybe I missed a few files, is it a really good map?

Perhaps. Well, it's just a map to me. The only parts of the map I like are driving on the Expressway and in Birmingham city centre. Don't like driving E400, was dreaming me driving a B10L in game. Maybe that would be possible in the future. ;)

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on March 04, 2015, 05:56:40 PM
Doesn't really help that all the errors are in German

I know, the only thing I can fault with omsi

P419 EJW

Interesting driving there, @Matt. ;)

I'd like to share two of my videos:

In this map (904), around 25:00 when the cars want to turn right to the street, I tend to let them go because if I drive past them and they will crash me so whilst recording, I have to let them go pass = no crashing. :) Braking is a bit sharp or too soft stopping a bit further from the bus stop. Don't like E400s.

904 Birmingham - Sutton Coldfield https://youtube.com/watch?v=-koGqc6ePw8

This one is the Mercedes Benz O405N2 on 27.

27 Maxim Kolbe Str to Bahnhof Falkensee https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sev6vaOXxJI

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on March 06, 2015, 09:10:27 PM
Made a video of myself driving a D77 on the 92 on Omsi, giving it quite a thrashing

That's my normal style driving on omsi, also like to open the doors before I've reached the stop. Also when I'm at a bus stop I like revving the d77 because it sounds like an alx400 b7tl, I prefer the d92 overall, but can prove to be quite slow

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk