News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Had a ride down by PN depot approx midday, there seemed to be a lot of buses parked up for a weekday (circa 20), there was a B7RLE & 3-4 E200's parked against the back fence, a SWB E200 plus numerous buses which looked to be been out AM peak boards. In addition to those, I also passed 2102 on PN staff bus & an E400MMC being driven by an engineer.

Westy

Quite a bit of comment on social media regarding 2102's appearance in Walsall on the 11/11a service today.

Would I be correct in thinking this is 2102's first appearance in actual service in Walsall, as the only other time in Walsall a few years ago, would be at Aston Manor,  which I guess would not be counted?

PB50

Quote from: Westy on January 09, 2023, 09:35:10 PMQuite a bit of comment on social media regarding 2102's appearance in Walsall on the 11/11a service today.

Would I be correct in thinking this is 2102's first appearance in actual service in Walsall, as the only other time in Walsall a few years ago, would be at Aston Manor,  which I guess would not be counted?
Since they started the service last week it's been in Walsall quite often but they don't seem to have many single deckers at Pensnett garage so hopefully we will see it quite often. First time I had seen it last week.

winston

There seems to be a lot on PN's Platinum's parked up / not tracking, which may explain why there's 2 x E200's on the 9 & 2 x E200's on the 126 currently + 4 x B7RLE's on the 6.

Also, nothing is tracking on the X10.

Rachvince53

Quote from: winston on January 10, 2023, 03:02:38 PMThere seems to be a lot on PN's Platinum's parked up / not tracking, which may explain why there's 2 x E200's on the 9 & 2 x E200's on the 126 currently + 4 x B7RLE's on the 6.

Also, nothing is tracking on the X10.
Tracking on NX bus but the route is only covered between Colmore Row and Merry Hill, the hourly extension to Gornal Wood isn't shown.

PB50

On Bustimes tonight it's saying that there is only 1 bus on the 11/11a service from Dudley to Walsall and a friend of mine has been waiting since before 10pm for a bus from Walsall. Surely if they are short on drivers then they should make sure they have enough on the evening time because it's not nice waiting an hour for one to come this time of night when they are on their own.

Stuharris 6360

Saw 4833 in Stourbridge Interchange earlier. Has a National Express WQest Midlands sticker on the rear saying it is on loan from Coventry ??
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Gareth

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 03, 2023, 09:46:22 PMSaw 4833 in Stourbridge Interchange earlier. Has a National Express WQest Midlands sticker on the rear saying it is on loan from Coventry ??
Some of the Coventry transfers do have this stupid statement on them. Heaven knows why.

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 03, 2023, 09:46:22 PMSaw 4833 in Stourbridge Interchange earlier. Has a National Express WQest Midlands sticker on the rear saying it is on loan from Coventry ??
It's an excuse for why they can't be repainted in to NXWM colours....

the trainbasher

Isn't it because the paint shop can't do deckers at the moment?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 04, 2023, 01:57:44 AMIsn't it because the paint shop can't do deckers at the moment?
At the moment = 2+ years

Westy

Quote from: winston on February 03, 2023, 10:03:08 PMIt's an excuse for why they can't be repainted in to NXWM colours....
I can see why they would say that they're on loan, but they're not going back to Coventry anyway, plus NXWM have operated multiple liveries & fleetnames before at the same time, so have they possibly taken note of any previous criticism (if any?) & decided to 'explain ' this time round?

karl724223

16th April 23 timetable changes to X10 2/2A involving wallows road again

B61 ANDREW

Hi Folks.   Can anyone tell me if 730 is likely to be back in service soon please.  :smiley:

Jack

Currently sat on 4757 and thing can't get out of 2nd gear and is really struggling! It's as slow as the Diesel converted E400H. 

Wouldnt expect NX to keep vehicles out that are in limp mode...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk