News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnoc

6708 has very jolty acceleration, needs a bit of work, hopefully no uprated topodyn removal.

MasterPlan

Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Danthebusman

E073 upper deck front main screen is black but announcements are working

Tony

Quote from: Danthebusman on April 16, 2023, 10:40:58 AME073 upper deck front main screen is black but announcements are working
Were the other 3 screens working? That one is on the list to fix with all four screens not powering up properly

Danthebusman

Quote from: Tony on April 16, 2023, 11:06:15 AMWere the other 3 screens working? That one is on the list to fix with all four screens not powering up properly
I'm not sure, didn't really pay attention to the other screens, i was sitting at the front for the whole duration and was in a rush getting off

Danthebusman

busboy31

Coventrybususer95

The clock on E088 is 9 minutes slow

*it appears to have fixed itself now
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

PB50

1848 seen on the 51 just and none of the destination blinds were working.

18WilliamsLi

LR55LTR

I'm currently on 6784 and one or more (can't distinguish what I'm seeing) of the camera views for the upper deck CCTV is upside down.
Not sure it it's been mentioned already but couldn't see anything about it when I searched for it.

18WilliamsLi

PB50

LR55LTR

Yesterday 
6939 - 9 next stop announcements not working. Says the route number and direction but nothing else.

Ronnoc

Rear display of 5507 displaying random numbers and scrolling, instead of 45.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk