News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Dennis Dart SLF

Started by Bob, April 10, 2012, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

christ more crappy darts!!! maybe theyve been displaced by b6s  at stafford?

Bob

What will happen to the B6s when Wednesfield is officially Arriva'd ? It will leave Stafford short of buses. I doubt Cannock will get any more of the R-TJW's, it looks like the batch are starting to slip out of use, a couple were scrapped i think. Although, saying that, theyre probably better inside than the S-YOG's and the 03 Plate sb120s st Cannock, now they are HORRIFIC!!

arrivaaston

2329 is sitting with withdrawn buses in cannocks yard, such a shame really as this was 1 of the refurbished ones

staffsdave

2332 still working at Stafford - been reprieved twice as others have had major faults.

Bob

Cant wait til theyve all gone tbh crap buses!!

arrivaaston

I thought the stafford to burntwood route was operated out of Cannock? So either 2337 is now cannocks or u meant it was on the Stafford to Great Wyrley route

arrivaaston

They are confusing the college routes, don't no much about the Stafford route all I no is its the 837 wich is Stafford - Great Wyrley

The 835 is some how connected with the 31 as is the 836 but the 836 arrives in cannock to work the 5pm 60

Ossie

Can any Arriva expert tell me if these two, seen in the Ibstock area, are Stevensons or Leicester vehicles?  It's sort of borderline but I suspect Leicester ..... :)

Many thanks!

arrivaaston

They are leicesters mate, transfered from Telford along with 2373, 2375, 2376 and 2377, I did have a querey about these myself mentioned in another topic

arrivaaston

2347 now cannocks, seen workin the Pye Greens tonight

staffsdave

Stafford does the 837 Great Wyrley. I was driving it earlier today with 2626 V226KDA

arrivaaston

I saw it coming in to cannock tonight about 4.55, I assume you was droppin at cannock then to Great Wyrley

staffsdave

Yep. Stafford has done the 837 the last few years as its sponsored and they get quite a bit of money for it which in turn keeps some of the rural routes going in Stafford.

Ossie

arrivaaston

No worries, I get confused myself with buse between leicester and burton especialy the BF52***

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk