News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Dennis Dart SLF

Started by Bob, April 10, 2012, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

are you talking about the oold p/fea darts that were route 8 branded? or the ex-burton dart?

Bob

Ah yea typo sorry i meant Spryte-bodied former 8  branded P311 FEA, it must be coming up for withdrawal surely? Altho i never got why they withdrew the others of this batch to be honest, I always thought they were a bit better than the pointers. Had strange seats though in a hard to explain way, different to the P316 onwards/ R reg Pointer seats

arrivaaston

wheres 2270 now and it was at cannock before though wasnt it and as for the p/fea's going to cannock, why replace crappy 51 plate darts with buses that are surely due for withdrawal soon?? if cannock are to have more darts why not bring 2390 v338mbv to cannock from burton as cannock have the other 1?

Bob

Well they could send 3 of the 51 plates & have the W reg ones at least. V338 MBV is a horrid bus, noisy rattly and horrid interior, bright yellow panels, yukk, send it back to burton

arrivaaston

well they could send the 51 plates to derby and send 5 w/snr darts from there because derby do have a couple of the ex - stafford mpd's in service up there 2284/2285

arrivaaston

imnot really a fan of them but they are better than the 51 plate darts

tphi12000

Ex London Darts that were meant to be coming to the Midland operation 2151 , 2154 - 2156 are parked outside Derby Ascot Road Depot freshly painted . Tony
Tony

s-m-991

Surely OFT has finished looking at the case and Midland should have these Darts soon.

arrivaaston

Any pics of these now there repainted??

tphi12000

Quote from: arrivaaston on October 21, 2012, 06:58:57 PM
Any pics of these now there repainted??
pics of these 4 would have been difficult today as they are parked along the edge of the depot amongst trainers and others service darts . Of interest is that ex ANW Olympian 3283 is still there parked by the gates.Tony
Tony

arrivaaston

Are these darts x/ggo? And will they be put in to service any time soon??

Bob

John

Quote from: bob on October 22, 2012, 12:18:46 AM
Think theyre 51 platers

Yes, registrations are 2151-6 (LJ51 DAU/BU/V/Y/Z/CE)

Ck

I've just saw R330 TJW on route 68 to Wolverhampton I thought this was a Stafford depot bus any ideas if it's on hire ?

arrivaaston

I had this 1 this morning, I've just got back to cannock and just saw 2347 wich was also a stafford veihcle so are these hired or permanent transfers??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk