News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

3759 on the 1 & 2 today sounds really really tired. Whole bus/windows vibrate when it's at lights/stops and sounds like the diff is knackered in same way 3704 did. That's not good for a 61 plate 😕

Bob

Ah fair enough.  Is that fear of height?  Where you from I'm from Cannock.  Longford area

Bob

Ellesmere no way literally round corner from me ahaha. Small world. Hope we don't get crap buses from Wednesfield lol

Stu

S.V.B., I can appreciate that you have OCD and vertigo and I don't have a problem with that (and I hope other members here don't either). I suffer with vertigo myself, and am probably a little OCD too. ;)

However, you must understand that while your posts look neat and tidy on your phone screen, they do look a little 'odd' to those of us who view this forum in a regular desktop browser (see attached image)

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Bob

They do but as long as it doesn't bother anyone it's all good

Busman Jamie

Bob was you on the 62 (ex shires volvo) about 3 in Cannock today?

Bob

Na was this morning tho 😊I'd just got off the knackered pulsar on the 1 bout that time 😊

Pete50492

Quote from: Stu on March 04, 2017, 05:09:38 PM
S.V.B., I can appreciate that you have OCD and vertigo and I don't have a problem with that (and I hope other members here don't either). I suffer with vertigo myself, and am probably a little OCD too. ;)

However, you must understand that while your posts look neat and tidy on your phone screen, they do look a little 'odd' to those of us who view this forum in a regular desktop browser (see attached image)

What happened to SVB's posts?

winston

Quote from: Pete50492 on March 04, 2017, 11:52:34 PM

What happened to SVB's posts?

@Pete50492  - He's deleted them, I assume because of the comments on format.

Bob

Quote from: Winston on March 05, 2017, 12:03:37 AM
@Pete50492  - He's deleted them, I assume because of the comments on format.

I don't understand why he would of deleted em tho?

Westy

Yeah. No one slagged him off.

(Which makes a change on here!)

BusFan94

Quote from: Bob on March 04, 2017, 02:23:25 PM
I think it's quite cool my mates got it especially round his cd collection has to be in order and that. I got autism my self it's good cos I can remember little details and facts that other people cant
I've got autism myself I like things neatly organised I also remember things from years ago that no one else like my Girlfriend Remebers
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Bob

The 04 cadets are badly in need of retrim as are BVU /BVT darts

Tony

Quote from: SI on March 09, 2017, 08:31:15 PM
Does anyone know the
amount of buses thats
allocted to the Cannock
depot please ? I would
say between 65 - 70 ?

Check the fleetlist on the main site

tphi12000

Quote from: SI on March 09, 2017, 08:31:15 PM
Does anyone know the amount of buses that allocted to the Cannock depot please ? I would say between 65 - 70 ?
65 plus 2 trainers on last fleet list
Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk