News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Promoting Arriva's quality image lol

Bob

Dunno. It'll make it even less reliable if they do. Cadets break down a lot

Bob

Not been on them but by all accounts they're not supposed to be very reliable

Busman Jamie

Doubt BU03HRJ will return when that went to Luton/Aylesbury or high Wycombe, main site qill tell you which is at, sn53esg is at Hinckley ams has been for a while too

Bob

Nothing in Cannock needs deckers anymore the routes are so poor performing.  Solos Darts and Cadets get put on 74 now lol

Westy

How come your post come out strangely formatted by the way?

Bob

BU03  HRD  running from Cannock with farebox covered over. Waiting for the 9.52 62 from Cannock,  Driver comes strolling over at 9.55 proceeds to chat to the driver of the 63 which is double parked cos he can't get to the stand as 62 is still sat there, woman says to driver you were supposed to have left minutes ago and he says "I'm not bothered I've lost all interest  since yesterday " & proceeds to tell us how the bus he was on broke down 3 times yesterday in service and he got stuck each time cos they can't be bothered to fix them properly.  Oooohah.  3867 doesn't sound to healthy bit risky sticking it on 62 lol

Bob

So already late driver decides to jump off bus in Hednesford and chat to driver of bus in front leaving engine running doors open and passengers waiting

Bob

Bob

Temporary road works in to Lichfield are going to make this journey into an hour and 15 mins. All the more reason not to p**s about standing chatting in bus stations and leave 8 mins late. No wonder they don't make any money in Cannock. Provide a rubbish service that's declining more and more = lose even more customers

Bob

Missed my connecting bus. S##t company vehicles and driver!!!!

ntw456

It's not a shires bus it's from wednesfield

Bob

Is cannock likely to get Wednesfield cast offs? Bloody hell their image is already s##t as it is lol

Bob

Does OCD make you write like that then?  What would happen if you were to write it like a normal paragraph and that?

Bob

I think it's quite cool my mates got it especially round his cd collection has to be in order and that. I got autism my self it's good cos I can remember little details and facts that other people cant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk