News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driver

Westy

Quote from: Stu on May 16, 2013, 09:05:34 PM
Basically then, do any of our Pensnett drivers here know anyone called 'Jordan Davies' who works at that garage?

(and based on what he has replied previously on my Facebook page, is 'Raj' the 'boss' there?)

I've already managed to get a confession off our 'Matthew McKenzie' that he doesn't actually work in 'Network Planning' but works at the 'call centre' and was given a 'folder of ideas' for the North Birmingham Review to 'work on' (and now claims the new 936 was his idea)

Compared to all this fakery, Reiss now comes across as actually being 'genuine' and I feel a little sorry for him, while there are people who post on Facebook pretending to be bus drivers and/or NXWM employees!  :o

Reiss genuine?

That'll please him ! :(

Dunno if anyone on here has an interest in TV presentation, but there's a chap on You Tube called 'cwilliams1976'!

He gets a slating on various sites for nicking footage from other You Tube users, editing it & passing it off as his own work.

Admittedly Reiss isn't as annoying, but it's interesting to see, if you frequent other genres, who are the people to avoid!

Driver03

Quote from: Stu on May 16, 2013, 09:05:34 PM
Basically then, do any of our Pensnett drivers here know anyone called 'Jordan Davies' who works at that garage?

(and based on what he has replied previously on my Facebook page, is 'Raj' the 'boss' there?)

I've already managed to get a confession off our 'Matthew McKenzie' that he doesn't actually work in 'Network Planning' but works at the 'call centre' and was given a 'folder of ideas' for the North Birmingham Review to 'work on' (and now claims the new 936 was his idea)

Compared to all this fakery, Reiss now comes across as actually being 'genuine' and I feel a little sorry for him, while there are people who post on Facebook pretending to be bus drivers and/or NXWM employees!  :o
When I was on loan to Pensnett about a year ago he didn't exist. Raj is the gaffer there but that can easily be found out :-\

Ex pensnett driver

nitromatt1

He's nicked Tony's photo of 5421 and posted it on his Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=263998700410913&set=a.118546584956126.29243.100004023541626&type=1

Also posted a status about "racing his bus down Portway Hill because he's a badman" ???

Stu

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 20, 2013, 07:48:20 PM
He's nicked Tony's photo of 5421 and posted it on his Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=263998700410913&set=a.118546584956126.29243.100004023541626&type=1

Also posted a status about "racing his bus down Portway Hill because he's a badman" ???

Posted on my Facebook page:
QuoteTraffic delays: earlier when I was driving the 205 from Dudley it took me 48 minutes to drive it to Blackheath.

Should translate as:
QuoteTraffic delays: earlier when I was on the 205 from Dudley it took 48 minutes for it to get to Blackheath.

Quite why anyone would pretend to be a bus driver when they are not beggars belief. But still, it explains why he is asking questions about Walsall garage repainting their Scanias on a 'community page' on Facebook, when surely he could simply ask his ops manager at Pensnett who could find out for him? Maybe I will press him on his lack of useful 'insights' to being a bus driver, but then he seems more interested in taking pictures of himself, than of actual buses he drives!  :o
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Sh4318

I think we should change this thread to "Reiss' thread" that's all that seems to be mentioned recently..
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Stu

Quote from: Shaun on May 20, 2013, 08:21:05 PM
I think we should change this thread to "Reiss' thread" that's all that seems to be mentioned recently..

Actually Reiss is pretty innocent in all this; at least he doesn't claim to work for NXWM, or steals Tony's photos.  ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stuharris 6360

I do wonder what PE are up to at the moment, popped to the garage at lunchtime and there were 7 Enviros sat outside with another on the ramps inside the garage.

Obviously a few of the Enviros are for peak afternoon boards, but what about the rest. If PE don't make full use of them, i can see them losing a few, or maybe thats the plan, see how PE can manage using just 25 Enviros and transfer another 4 ton YW?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on May 22, 2013, 03:22:22 PM
I do wonder what PE are up to at the moment, popped to the garage at lunchtime and there were 7 Enviros sat outside with another on the ramps inside the garage.

Obviously a few of the Enviros are for peak afternoon boards, but what about the rest. If PE don't make full use of them, i can see them losing a few, or maybe thats the plan, see how PE can manage using just 25 Enviros and transfer another 4 ton YW?

Stu,

Did you notice if anymore of the stored Excels had gone?

Mike K

I've noticed that the 141 is seeing more B7RLEs lately instead of the usual E400s.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on May 22, 2013, 04:04:16 PM

Stu,

Did you notice if anymore of the stored Excels had gone?

didn't see any gone, but engineers were working on several, so shouldn't be long.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

mranon

could it possibly be that all the e400s being 09 plates are another year older and therefore all due mot's the same time?

nitromatt1

Quote from: Mike K on May 22, 2013, 04:30:00 PM

I've noticed that the 141 is seeing more B7RLEs lately instead of the usual E400s.

Saw 3 141's this evening, 1 was a B7RLE but the other 2 were Enviros

Tony

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 20, 2013, 07:48:20 PM

He seems to have just deleted himself of Facebook when I challenged him over another stolen photo and about being a Pensnett driver

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk