News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

Once again it's like a playground in here. I'm not sure if it's banter or just trolling. But it's annoying and it's doesn't help moderators taking the bait and biting back.

MW

Quote from: Gareth on February 23, 2017, 10:02:38 PM
Once again it's like a playground in here. I'm not sure if it's banter or just trolling. But it's annoying and it's doesn't help moderators taking the bait and biting back.

And deleting comments. Two of my comments have now been deleted. I smell communism

@MW - No! we simply don't need any more stiring from you.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: MW on February 23, 2017, 10:08:43 PM
And deleting comments. Two of my comments have now been deleted. I smell communism

You'll be publically advocating software piracy & the 'hilarity' of 11 people getting injured next.

Oh wait, you already did.

MW

Quote from: MW on February 23, 2017, 10:08:43 PM

lol what stirring

Stuharris 6360

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO DISCUSSING WHAT IS HAPPENING AT PN GARAGE AND STOP ALL THE ARGUING AND BITCHING, AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON TO BE GETTING MEGA P*SSED OFF WITH IT.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 23, 2017, 10:55:31 PM
CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO DISCUSSING WHAT IS HAPPENING AT PN GARAGE AND STOP ALL THE ARGUING AND BITCHING, AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON TO BE GETTING MEGA P*SSED OFF WITH IT.

Well said @Stuharris 6360

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

ARBB

Doris caused a bit of destruction at Pensnett today

BusFan94

Quote from: pndriver on February 23, 2017, 11:50:28 PM
Doris caused a bit of destruction at Pensnett today
Just wondering did Doris actually affect any PN routes like the 9 or anything else
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

filbus1

Quote from: BusFan94 on February 24, 2017, 08:55:06 AM
Just wondering did Doris actually affect any PN routes like the 9 or anything else
Well the Hagley Road was jammed solid going towards the City Centre yesterday evening so I would imagine all routes into the City were affected.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: filbus1 on February 24, 2017, 09:09:27 AM
Well the Hagley Road was jammed solid going towards the City Centre yesterday evening so I would imagine all routes into the City were affected.

Sure I read that there was a problem with a building around the Snow Hill area and the 9 was being diverted a different way to get onto Colmore Road.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BusFan94

Ok so Doris caused havoc for pretty much everyone
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Quote from: filbus1 on February 24, 2017, 09:09:27 AM
American singer Drake has been doing show at the NIA for the last two evenings traffic has been horrendous, tailback on the Dudley rd were going back to City hospital,  Wednesday nite last journey from city I spent 25 minutes at sandpits to say I was annoyed would be putting it mildly .

BusFan94

Quote from: 2900 on February 24, 2017, 02:57:49 PM
American singer Drake has been doing show at the NIA for the last two evenings traffic has been horrendous, tailback on the Dudley rd were going back to City hospital,  Wednesday nite last journey from city I spent 25 minutes at sandpits to say I was annoyed would be putting it mildly .
Let me guess you where  p***ed off but who with drake or the traffic
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

the trainbasher

Quote from: 2900 on February 24, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

this fine weekend to is the Kaiser Chiefs there...and I am glad I have tickets...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BusFan94

My friend will be there I have to drive him there I tried to get tickets but I couldn't they all sold out ah well my mate will record it and show me It.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk