News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s94

E400 4812 on the 276 today. Finally! Is this the first decker on here in months?

richie

If NX were to win the sprint contract I think  they would need a new purpose built out station. If they don't I would like to think they would compete?

winston

Quote from: richie on September 13, 2014, 04:44:15 PM
If NX were to win the sprint contract I think  they would need a new purpose built out station. If they don't I would like to think they would compete?

They would definitely need to compete and keep services as they are currently or close to, otherwise there would be a load of redundant buses at Pensentt garage and it would ruin Pensnett's contributions to NXWM. Sprint would have implications for virtually all Pensnett's core higher frequency routes i.e. 9, 120 & lower frequency 140/141

s94

So with the return of a double decker to the 276 yesterday, is this because the trees in Norton are no longer a problem?

Stuharris 6360

1704 on late night X96
1706 on late night 276
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

2084 on the 222 this afternoon.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Forgot to post yesterday, 1633 has been moved down to the bottom of the bottom yard & 4804 had rear panels missing around the engine compartment, poss rear end shunt

Ashley

I've mentioned this a few times now but do PE ever clean their vehicles. 1643 still adorning noticeable graffiti on the roof panels which has been there since 2011 at the earliest

Stuharris 6360

the trainbasher

I occasionally caught the 297 from Halesowen to Cradley to check loadings out for myself and nobody got on it from the estates. Nobody used it so they lose it...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

s94

Quite a decent number signing the petition. However I'm not sure NXWM will change their mind. Could get the 217 to serve the rail station doing what the 297 route did going from st Anne's road then using cradley Heath station as a loop around back towards st Annes/Saltwells.

Stuharris 6360

Couldn't they divert one 244 an hour round there as a 244A?

ade

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 18, 2014, 09:44:22 PM
Couldn't they divert one 244 an hour round there as a 244A?

Or send the 4H up/down Lodgefield Road. Only need a slight diversion

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk