News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 15, 2020, 10:56:13 PM
It is isn't it so your point is @richie ? oh & The Mayor?, remember?, transport that isn't on rails? - Have you ever met him that is so uncanny perceptive oh and your so wrong the WMCA didn't know they do now!

The reverse of that has he ever met me?...... I would have thought all alterations and variations to service would be notified to TfWM before registration. Perhaps the breakdown of communication is within the offices of the WMCA not NX that you blame without merit or evidence.

I saw the wolves corp bus on X8 the other day and thought of you. I think it would be apt if the vehicle could  adorn a dedication plate to you..........

Trident4590

Is the oldbury rota going to be permanently run by wb and pn, drivers seem to forget what route their on and take the 12a route up tower road instead of carrying along new Birmingham road and up city road

danny

Can honestly say I use the 12/12A regularly and have never been on one thats took the others route, does this happen regular.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Bus Man K2

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 14, 2020, 07:48:38 PM
I know @Jack6101 its shocking isnt it and most users of the TfWM 14A & 24 dont have smartphones how would they cope without with me telling passengers of the upcoming changes when I am on it in the next 15 days and the paper timetables havent been updated either I can tell you @Jack6101 I will be lieing awake at night worrying about my fellow Blackheath bus users.

The timetables for these changes are now available at Dudley Travelshop.

Jack6101

Putting it here as it's not rare ( 4433 and 4438 on the 8 ) at merry hill at the same time different directions
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Trident4590

Quote from: danny on January 17, 2020, 05:26:41 PM
Can honestly say I use the 12/12A regularly and have never been on one thats took the others route, does this happen regular.
yesterday was the second time it's happened while I've been on there

37351ml

Is 733 off the road? , looked for it the last two saturdays covering 14a/24/28 but no sign of it.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 37351ml on January 19, 2020, 10:20:55 AM
Is 733 off the road? , looked for it the last two saturdays covering 14a/24/28 but no sign of it.
Considering the little wrecks I used this week on the (14A) & 24 in Blackheath its a shoein for allocation to this TfWM Contract. I really do worry about the maintence srandards of the vehicles allocated to this contract and are continually monitoring and observing the situaton.

Dom

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 19, 2020, 11:14:58 AM
Considering the little wrecks I used this week on the (14A) & 24 in Blackheath its a shoein for allocation to this TfWM Contract. I really do worry about the maintence srandards of the vehicles allocated to this contract and are continually monitoring and observing the situaton.

Are you a qualified engineer aswell now?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Dom on January 19, 2020, 12:08:27 PM
Are you a qualified engineer aswell now?
I have responded to this within my Blackheath thread as it is off topic for this thread.

Jack6101

Don't know if anyone knows what's happend with the 5:52 8 from merry hill towards Dudley I'm waiting a few stops after merry hill and the bus was tracking to merry hill BS and then hasn't moved form merry hill now and keeps going on and off the app , has it broke down ?
Local routes
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

l.murphy123

Is the 126 now platinum again then since the X7 went? Spotted on today with the next stop announcement screen upstairs "126 to Birmingham..."? [Admin thanks for moving to right place]
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Jack6101

Quote from: l.murphy123 on January 19, 2020, 11:06:08 PM
Is the 126 now platinum again then since the X7 went? Spotted on today with the next stop announcement screen upstairs "126 to Birmingham..."? [Admin thanks for moving to right place]
Noo , but they've had the announcements on there for about 7 months now
Local routes

Stu

Quote from: l.murphy123 on January 19, 2020, 11:06:08 PM

It's not a Platinum route, but does see Platinum vehicles used on Sundays.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

richardjones210368

Quote from: Stu on January 20, 2020, 06:30:36 PM
It's not a Platinum route, but does see Platinum vehicles used on Sundays.
That's right @Stu I cant get away from the useless haulks normally one is usually allocated to the 20.15 14 ex Dudley as another bus rarely arrives before it at its timetabled departure time to Blackheath I use it a lot so perhaps this comes off a 126 mind you PNs ones are far far superior to WNs ones and a delight to use  so I cant really complain about that allocation.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk