News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

From My Blackheath Thread:
West Midlands Travel Ltd have just posted timetable changes on its website to the X10 3 3A14 14A and 24 from 26th January 2020 which even I wasnt aware of most odd as the change regards TfWM contracted services mind you the WMCA also do not seem to be aware of the changes registered with the Traffic Commisioner at short notice to its contracted services either until I just informed The Mayor. Its most odd indeed. We really do need the powers of the Traffic Commisioner transfered to the Metro Mayor to stop this arrogance and make West Midlands Travel Limited accountable to all.stakeholders and not just its shareholders.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/service-changes-from-26th-january-2020-2020-01-06

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 14, 2020, 05:59:37 PM
West Midlands Travel Ltd have just posted timetable changes on its website to the X10 14 14A and 24 from 26th January 2020 which even I wasnt aware of most odd as the change regards TfWM contracted services mind you the WMCA also do not seem to be aware of the changes registered with the Traffic Commisioner at short notice to its contracted services either until I just informed The Mayor. Its most odd indeed. We really do need the powers of the Traffic Commisioner transfered to the Metro Mayor to stop this arrogance and make West Midlands Travel Limited accountable to all.stakeholders and not just its shareholders.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/service-changes-from-26th-january-2020-2020-01-06
I had a look at the current 14/14A timetable and the new one and not sure what the difference is.

How does this inconvenience yourself?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on January 14, 2020, 06:05:32 PM
I had a look at the current 14/14A timetable and the new one and not sure what the difference is.

Think your just moaning for the sake of it.
Thats just it what are the changes? On our TfWM Contracted Services the 14A and 24 prior notice is always posted a month in advance in the WMCA Bus Stations & I distribute the same flyer locally to users so what are they playing at posting a timetable revision for the 14A & 24 today on thier website that simply is not acceptable I cant see how you can say I am moaning about a announcment that will just confuse Blackheath Bus Users and proves my points about West Midlands Travel Limited yet again, what the company does with its own commercial services X10 3 3A and 14 is its own afair. From what I can see the only difference is the 18.00 ex Dudley on the 24 is 5 mins later meaning Blackheath council tax payers are unaware they have to wait 5mins longer at the bus stop while the 15.29 14A ex Foxyards runs 5 mins earlier so Blackheath Council Tax Payers will miss a bus they are unaware is running 5 mins earlier  this is unacceptable behaviour by West Midlands Travel Limited in my opinion

Jack6101

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 14, 2020, 06:12:22 PM
Thats just it what are the changes? On our TfWM Contracted Services the 14A and 24 prior notice is always posted a month in advance in the WMCA Bus Stations & I distribute the same flyer locally to users so what are they playing at posting a timetable revision for the 14A & 24 today on thier website that simply is not acceptable I cant see how you can say I am moaning about a announcment that will just confuse Blackheath Bus Users and proves my points about West Midlands Travel Limited yet again, what the company does with its own commercial services X10 3 3A and 14 is its own afair. From what I can see the only difference is the 18.00 ex Dudley on the 24 is 5 mins later meaning Blackheath council tax payers are unaware they have to wait 5mins longer at the bus stop while the 15.29 14A ex Foxyards runs 5 mins earlier so Blackheath Council Tax Payers will miss a bus they are unaware is running 5 mins earlier  this is unacceptable behaviour by West Midlands Travel Limited in my opinion

A whole 5 mins later OMG , people will look at the time table and you've also got all the nxwm live apps  to track buses
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

richardjones210368

Quote from: Jack6101 on January 14, 2020, 07:37:16 PM
A whole 5 mins later OMG , people will look at the time table and you've also got all the nxwm live apps  to track buses
I know @Jack6101 its shocking isnt it and most users of the TfWM 14A & 24 dont have smartphones how would they cope without with me telling passengers of the upcoming changes when I am on it in the next 15 days and the paper timetables havent been updated either I can tell you @Jack6101 I will be lieing awake at night worrying about my fellow Blackheath bus users.

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 13, 2020, 08:12:28 PM
Proper e400 would have been thrashed up manor way today bringing back a bit of nostalgia. 4757 on the 9 to Halesowen
Isn't 4757 a proper Enviro 400 trident same as the 4800s just with different interiors or am I missing something

Sh4318

Quote from: 2900 on January 15, 2020, 10:03:49 AM
Isn't 4757 a proper Enviro 400 trident same as the 4800s just with different interiors or am I missing something

'Proper' Enviro 400 tridents are 4718-4829 (excluding 4777-4780), the only difference (between 4718-4762 & 4799-4829) AFAIK is the interiors
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

richie

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 14, 2020, 05:59:37 PM
West Midlands Travel Ltd have just posted timetable changes on its website to the X10 3 3A14 14A and 24 from 26th January 2020 which even I wasnt aware of most odd as the change regards TfWM contracted services mind you the WMCA also do not seem to be aware of the changes registered with the Traffic Commisioner at short notice to its contracted services either until I just informed The Mayor. Its most odd indeed. We really do need the powers of the Traffic Commisioner transfered to the Metro Mayor to stop this arrogance and make West Midlands Travel Limited accountable to all.stakeholders and not just its shareholders.

Of course TfWM would be aware! The Mayor would not remember every minor change to transport. It is possible he thinks blackheath is a lovely little village in London.

Tony

Busboy105

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 15, 2020, 09:41:10 PM
OOOh look

The 14 & 14A are on the same registration as the 140
https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.service.gov.uk/search/find-registered-local-bus-services/details/541728/
You mentioning the 140 @Tony I have gone all faint and asked my other half to fetch one of my pills the point is a service detail registeration to the traffic commisioner does not state what the change is & its a contracted service & no one told TfWM! Is your companies Travel West Midlands Ltd still in breach of its legal obligations under The Companies Act 2006 to Companies House?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Busboy105 on January 15, 2020, 10:10:45 PM
Looks like a certain someone's prayers have been answered.
Don't get me all excited like Dr David Banner @Busboy105 I am wearing a new shirt today the 14/14A are on the old 140/ 241 service registration as Terry Wogan used to say on Blankety Blank code name of course for West Midlands Travel Ltd the clue is in the tittle fancy a Goblin Teasmade @Tony ?

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 15, 2020, 10:12:17 PM
You mentioning the 140 @Tony I have gone all faint and asked my other half to fetch one of my pills the point is a service detail registeration to the traffic commisioner does not state what the change is & its a contracted service & no one told TfWM! Is your companies Travel West Midlands Ltd still in breach of its legal obligations under The Companies Act 2006 to Companies House?

They obviously did tell TfWM, Just maybe not you!

Travel West Midlands Limited is not mine or anything to do with me. The only four companies I ever do any work for are
West Midlands Travel Limited.
West Midlands Accessible Transport Limited
Tayside Regional Transport Limited
Kings Ferry Ljmited

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 15, 2020, 10:27:20 PM
They obviously did tell TfWM, Just maybe not you!

Travel West Midlands Limited is not mine or anything to do with me. The only four companies I ever do any work for are
West Midlands Travel Limited.
West Midlands Accessible Transport Limited
Tayside Regional Transport Limited
Kings Ferry Ljmited
Not from what I have heard today strangely enough from the people that matter at the WMCA I understand I gave them a Cilla Black moment namely Surprise Surprise without the dog that spits though. It was thought to be a change to your commercial seevice 14 when it was registered as I assumed it was. As for your work @Tony its funny I could have sworn you all worked ultimately for National Express PLC whose Company Secretary has the responsibility to comply with The Companies Act 2006 silly me making a mistake like that shows what a bad accountant I am doesn't it?

richardjones210368

Quote from: richie on January 15, 2020, 09:18:44 PM
Of course TfWM would be aware! The Mayor would not remember every minor change to transport. It is possible he thinks blackheath is a lovely little village in London.
It is isn't it so your point is @richie ? oh & The Mayor?, remember?, transport that isn't on rails? - Have you ever met him that is so uncanny perceptive oh and your so wrong the WMCA didn't know they do now!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk