News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Tony

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on November 09, 2019, 07:05:01 PM
The application for an operators license for NEAT was published in this edition of N&P.

Note the 10 vehicle operating centre at Pensnett

Is the 10 vehicle OC at PN replacing the Stourbridge yard that was used?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 09, 2019, 09:58:20 PM
Is the 10 vehicle OC at PN replacing the Stourbridge yard that was used?

There hasn't been a Stourbridge yard for ages, ATG ran the Dudley ring and ride from Wednesbury

karl724223

Quote from: Tony on November 09, 2019, 10:33:57 PM
There hasn't been a Stourbridge yard for ages, ATG ran the Dudley ring and ride from Wednesbury
there is s yard on the 28 route for about 4 minibuses just off new farm road

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on November 09, 2019, 11:04:12 PM
there is s yard on the 28 route for about 4 minibuses just off new farm road

Yes definitely and Ring & Ride vehicles are still using it, saw one yesterday.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

To save bumping a topic that hasn't been used for months,

went on PN827 today. Boy this is a poor bus, climbing up Grange Lane, think a snail could have done it quicker.

Are all the early Enviro 200s that bad having spent years on the 222 (2) or was I just unlucky?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4194

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on November 20, 2019, 09:08:37 PM
To save bumping a topic that hasn't been used for months,

went on PN827 today. Boy this is a poor bus, climbing up Grange Lane, think a snail could have done it quicker.

Are all the early Enviro 200s that bad having spent years on the 222 (2) or was I just unlucky?

I can't remember which one I went on on the 19. But the acceleration of it was awful, in fact dangerous pulling off an island - a car almost went into the side of it if he didn't stop. Once they got up to speed they seem very nippy

Trident 4194

4425 sat by ridgeway avenue on way to Stourbridge on 9. Completely empty. I've noticed a b7RLE sat there at this time before. Is this journey meant to start on spies lane?

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 26, 2019, 03:04:43 PM
4425 sat by ridgeway avenue on way to Stourbridge on 9. Completely empty. I've noticed a b7RLE sat there at this time before. Is this journey meant to start on spies lane?

Yes, Timetabled

the trainbasher

Does anyone have a copy of the fare tables for the PN6 as I'm having problems accessing it on the NX website

Website keeps directing me to which is coming up not valid address on my phone

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stu

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 28, 2019, 01:26:32 AM
Does anyone have a copy of the fare tables for the PN6 as I'm having problems accessing it on the NX website

Website keeps directing me to which is coming up not valid address on my phone

That link works for me, I've uploaded it to my website, does this link work for you?

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stu on November 28, 2019, 07:01:25 AM
That link works for me, I've uploaded it to my website, does this link work for you?

Hi, that link works for me. Thanks @Stu

Jack6101

Put it here , cause it's not rare working but
2104 on the 8 , it's normally platinum on a Sunday
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Trident 4194

Proper e400 would have been thrashed up manor way today bringing back a bit of nostalgia. 4757 on the 9 to Halesowen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk