News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew1991

Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 01, 2013, 09:17:09 PM
Bit off topic but i saw a photo before of WN' 4549 working the 246. So is anyone aware of WN ever operating any journeys on the 246 as it was definetley 4549 on the 246.

think it was a day when Pensnett was short.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 01, 2013, 09:13:45 PM
Rat, Usual allocation of the 246 Mon-Sat is mafe up of mainly Mercs, A couple of B7RLE's and E400's with sunday being fully E400 operated

That's for that Nath, I need to span out a bit over the black country and give the BR a miss for a while. Makes for a good thing on a weekend off, actually.

Are those Mercs of high quality? The ones I see on the 80 are terrible. Always leaning. Seriously its like a famous tower on the continent. I recall when the OmniLinks were new and were parked close when they lose air they could touch each either in the yard. Quite a comical sight as it looks like a game of dominoes!!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

BU07 LGO

Me neither, I just said if he can say he knows he may as well tell everyone, were all likeminded bus enthusiasts and I would have thought we could share what we know together. There seems to be lots of comments about people knowing stuff but refusing to say anymore.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Andrew on July 01, 2013, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 01, 2013, 09:17:09 PM
Bit off topic but i saw a photo before of WN' 4549 working the 246. So is anyone aware of WN ever operating any journeys on the 246 as it was definetley 4549 on the 246.

think it was a day when Pensnett was short.

WN used to operate the 08:30 246 Stourbridge to Dudley a few years ago.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

Quote from: BU07 LGO on July 01, 2013, 09:19:04 PM
Me neither, I just said if he can say he knows he may as well tell everyone, were all likeminded bus enthusiasts and I would have thought we could share what we know together. There seems to be lots of comments about people knowing stuff but refusing to say anymore.

Are we still on about this as i thought i had finished this ages ago. Yes i wish i never posted it now.

Lets say if it was just me i.would say happily but i don't want to Upset or make matt angry

ilovetea4370

Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 01, 2013, 09:23:49 PM

Are we still on about this as i thought i had finished this ages ago. Yes i wish i never posted it now.

Lets say if it was just me i.would say happily but i don't want to Upset or make matt angry

I think he was just agreeing with my reply to Mr Rat in that nobody was intending to attack anyone.

BU07 LGO

Quote from: trident4370 on July 01, 2013, 09:25:50 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 01, 2013, 09:23:49 PM

I think he was just agreeing with my reply to Mr Rat in that nobody was intending to attack anyone.

I was, should have quoted it really because there was a few replies whilst I wrote it out!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: The Rat on July 01, 2013, 09:11:27 PM
Forum Rules

- No attacking individuals or groups of members.

Please stick to the rules guys. Nath is a good guy, don't get yourself banned

C'mon men. Show Tony some respect at the very least as these constant arguments are going against him more then anything.

Let this post be the end of it.

--

Any news of that 'yard' being retarmac'd? Last time I went the farm it was pot holed terribly.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Ok i take the comments on board and i will not mention anything more. Can we leave it now as i just feel rubbish and worthless typing at home whike people are making comments and basically having a dig at me.

If anyone is trying to forget about it its me ;)

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: The Rat on July 01, 2013, 09:28:19 PM
Quote from: The Rat on July 01, 2013, 09:11:27 PM
Forum Rules

- No attacking individuals or groups of members.

Please stick to the rules guys. Nath is a good guy, don't get yourself banned

C'mon men. Show Tony some respect at the very least as these constant arguments are going against him more then anything.

Let this post be the end of it.

--

Any news of that 'yard' being retarmac'd? Last time I went the farm it was pot holed terribly.

HERE HERE
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

Stu, Don't worry he is fighting my corner :) At least a few people are on this forum

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 01, 2013, 09:33:58 PM
Stu, Don't worry he is fighting my corner :) At least a few people are on this forum

its not a fight! I just said what I thought but you apologised so its over :)

ive tried twice to get back on topic but failed!

winston

Quote from: The Rat on July 01, 2013, 09:28:19 PM

The Rat,

When you say the yard, I take it you mean the extra plot of land adjacent? If so, no its just still hardcore and used for staffing parking / parking of reserve fleet buses

ilovetea4370

If that would be classed as a fight, I'd hate to see a simple debate on here!

Trident 4609

Quote from: BU07 LGO on July 01, 2013, 09:35:08 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 01, 2013, 09:33:58 PM

its not a fight! I just said what I thought but you apologised so its over :)

ive tried twice to get back on topic but failed!
ok thats fine:) Anyway i've noticed that B6's have appearing recently on the X96

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk