News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Hydrogen vehicles

Started by Tony, April 30, 2021, 06:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx1103

Hydrogen H1009 in service on x51 left wabs at 0545 to city.

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Lynx1103 on June 26, 2024, 06:00:24 AMHydrogen H1009 in service on x51 left wabs at 0545 to city.
According to bus times H1013 is on the 0648 from Pheasey

Jack

Quote from: Steve3229vp on June 26, 2024, 06:51:27 AMAccording to bus times H1013 is on the 0648 from Walsall.
This is why you shouldn't bustimes spot... H1013 is in Pheasey waiting to start the 997, not in Walsall...

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Jack on June 26, 2024, 06:55:39 AMThis is why you shouldn't bustimes spot... H1013 is in Pheasey waiting to start the 997, not in Walsall...
Yes you correct, now corrected

Ingleboro261F

Finally the hydrogens are coming back into service after a good couple of months off. Glad they managed to figure it 

Mayfield

A couple of months, how about 6, wasn't mentioned on here probably scared something would stop it happening, let see how long they last, I give it a week

PB50

Quote from: Mayfield on June 26, 2024, 08:30:03 AMA couple of months, how about 6, wasn't mentioned on here probably scared something would stop it happening, let see how long they last, I give it a week
Obviously the timetables have been changed so they can refuel them. If the timetables haven't been changed then they must have a lot of buses out of action currently which will mean we won't see them out much.

Mayfield

Quote from: Lynx1103 on June 26, 2024, 06:00:24 AMHydrogen H1009 in service on x51 left wabs at 0545 to city.
Not been in service for months and they've still managed to send it out not tracking, well done.

Steve3229vp

I  think I'll be to optimist on here, the glass is half full, not half empty:
It's great to see them out again, hopefully leading to a long term plan going forward.
NX clearly frustrated by the situation but in the circumstances they did what they could to get them back into service.
I'm optimistically looking forward seeing them on a regular basis.

Quote from: Mayfield on June 26, 2024, 08:40:17 AMNot been in service for months and they've still managed to send it out not tracking, well done.
And so what if its not tracking still doesn't stop it from going out to complete mileage, electrical issues can occur at any given second without warning 

Jack

Quote from: Mayfield on June 26, 2024, 08:30:03 AMA couple of months, how about 6, wasn't mentioned on here probably scared something would stop it happening, let see how long they last, I give it a week
Now they are slowly coming back to use, it's the same people moaning they weren't in use and now moaning again. 

Some people on here clearly have nothing else better to do but to moan about what issues are out of a companies hand.

Gareth

Quote from: Jack on June 26, 2024, 11:06:22 AMNow they are slowly coming back to use, it's the same people moaning they weren't in use and now moaning again.

Some people on here clearly have nothing else better to do but to moan about what issues are out of a companies hand.
It's not about whose hands the issue is in. It's the fact it's issue after issue after issue after issue.
We're all enthusiasts here, we all want the best possible buses running the best possible service. It's been nearly three years.

Stevo

Much as I'd love to see Hydrogens galore out daily I think the fact that the company has indicated that it will acquire no more shows they are almost as pessimistic as some of us here.

Mayfield

Quote from: 2900 on June 26, 2024, 09:51:38 AMAnd so what if its not tracking still doesn't stop it from going out to complete mileage, electrical issues can occur at any given second without warning
Really, do you view everything through rose tinted glasses

PB50

Few out this morning on peak boards

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk