News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Document or information on all destination and via points on bus blinds

Started by Bus Man K2, July 01, 2020, 04:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Gareth on December 28, 2020, 05:16:15 PM
That's your answer!

I'd have thought that FOI would apply to any comapy so if I asked a private comapy they would have tocomply. So what's so 'spechial' about private companies?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on December 28, 2020, 05:13:08 PM
Also as I have already mentioned in the past the blinds are done by an outside contractor and no-one at NX has access to the database. It is updated on request by NX, but the whole database is not available to NX

But surely whoever requests the change would know what it said before and what it says now?

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 28, 2020, 05:15:17 PM
The 27 recently changed to operate to Longbridge. so the 27 in the post you have quoted is now incorrect.
27 isn't in that list you have quoted. I can see 25, 65/67, X20/X21/X22, 60, X70, 14, 28, 94 & 55.
I wouldn't know what that displays as i've never seen it.
Quote from: ellspurs on December 28, 2020, 05:05:11 PM
Does the X12 still use "Airport, then Solihull/Birmingham"? I've seen that on the blinds a number of times in Chelmsley, but not been out that much recently to see it.
It doesn't no. It used to from when it was introduced until early 2020. But it changed at some point earlier this year.
The list I posted today is up to date as far as I know.
X12 displays Birmingham/Solihull Station via Chelmsley Wood now when I see it. Most recently I saw 6874 on there displaying that only  yesterday.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

ellspurs

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 28, 2020, 05:26:00 PM
Do any 97 still run as 97P  or not?

No, they are all 97s.

And as for the other routes, I am going blindly off what I remember seeing when I've been driving around Coventry/Rugby these last couple of months. I have passed the 17/A multiple times but cannot for the life of me remember its route. Same for most of the other Coventry buses.

I've seen the 585S in Rugby as well (along with a platinum bus I didn't see the display of), but can't remember the name of the school it had as its destination.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: 2206 on December 28, 2020, 05:24:54 PM
27 isn't in that list you have quoted. I can see 25, 65/67, X20/X21/X22, 60, X70, 14, 28, 94 & 55.
I wouldn't know what that displays as i've never seen it. It doesn't no. It used to from when it was introduced until early 2020. But it changed at some point earlier this year.
The list I posted is up today is up to date for East Birmingham I think as far as I know.
X12 displays Birmingham/Solihull Station via Chelmsley Wood now when I see it. Most recently I saw 6874 on there displaying that only  yesterday.
Sorry @2206  I think I was looking at the other posts below the reply box when I responded to our post and I thought I was replying to the one that had the 27 and 76 mentione in it, obviously no!! 😁 another route that has changed is the 76 & WB 48.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: ellspurs on December 28, 2020, 05:36:43 PM
No, they are all 97s.

And as for the other routes, I am going blindly off what I remember seeing when I've been driving around Coventry/Rugby these last couple of months. I have passed the 17/A multiple times but cannot for the life of me remember its route. Same for most of the other Coventry buses.

I've seen the 585S in Rugby as well (along with a platinum bus I didn't see the display of), but can't remember the name of the school it had as its destination.

Thanks @ellspurs. much appreciated.

MasterPlan

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 28, 2020, 05:15:17 PM
The 27 recently changed to operate to Longbridge. so the 27 in the post you have quoted is now incorrect.

The 27 says Longbridge Station.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: MasterPlan on December 28, 2020, 05:47:42 PM
The 27 says Longbridge Station.

Does it have any via Points? I assume it says Maypoke fir the other direction of travle?

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 28, 2020, 03:25:08 PM
Hi all

Would it be possible for anyone to give me all the currebt destination and via points that are on any of NX or NXC blinds please. Doesn't matter what area it covers. Either put them here or PM me please.

Thanks

Regards

Bus Man K2
Just out of interest, what do you want this information for?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on December 28, 2020, 05:59:47 PM
Just out of interest, what do you want this information for?

I am creating updated stop lists (my editions). It also a great time to create stop lists as we cant travle on the services but can google map ot West Midalnds Network map it!! 😁

Westy

Doesn't one of the Walsall 7's(can't remember which one?) now show 'Leighswood', instead of 'Walton Road'?

As for the Walsall to Bloxwich routes, AFAIK it should be :

19 Walsall via Blakenall / Walsall via Blakenall

29 Walsall via Blakenall / Bloxwich via Blakenall / Blakenall via Harden Road / Walsall

31 Walsall via Bloxwich / Mossley via Bloxwich / Walsall Bus Garage / Bloxwich only

32 Walsall via Bloxwich / Lower Farm via Bloxwich / Walsall Bus Garage / Bloxwich only

70 Walsall via Beechdale / Bloxwich via Beechdale

70a Beechdale / Walsall

(Tony's going to tell me I'm wrong now, isn't he?)

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Westy on December 28, 2020, 06:04:51 PM
Doesn't one of the Walsall 7's(can't remember which one?) now show 'Leighswood', instead of 'Walton Road'?

29 Walsall via Blakenall / Bloxwich via Blakenall / Blakenall via Harden Road / Walsall

31 Walsall via Bloxwich / Mossley via Bloxwich / Walsall Bus Garage / Bloxwich only

32 Walsall via Bloxwich / Lower Farm via Bloxwich / Walsall Bus Garage / Bloxwich only

70a Beechdale / Walsall

Thanks @Westy  do you happen to know any more walsall ones?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Westy on December 28, 2020, 06:04:51 PM

70a Beechdale / Walsall

Thanks @Westy  do you happen to know anymore of Walsall's please? No worry if you don't.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 28, 2020, 05:20:31 PM
I'd have thought that FOI would apply to any comapy so if I asked a private comapy they would have tocomply. So what's so 'spechial' about private companies?

It applies to bodies who are in the public sector ownership.

Most of these can be found on the What do they know site.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk