News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 20, 2020, 09:09:57 PM
... It is you @Stu not telling the truth about Hagley Rd and your ideas about the the Metro Works you and many others on this forum blame everything and everyone except West Midlands Travel so answer me this if the Metro works are causing so much problem and frankly they are not and remember my office is right in front of them and unless you are calling me a liar and if so either prove it or shut up moaning at my comments how does the 13A keep to time you have no answer to that do you you would rather just ramble on about Metro works and simply resort to playground levels and attack my comments instead.

Are you genuinely suggesting that massive roadworks on one of the key routes into the city isn't disruptive? And your 13A is never late?
Stu has told you what he's seen with his own eyes on his own travels, so I presume you're calling him a liar
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Steveminor

@richardjones210368 can I just pick you up on a point. You said you were on one of geoffs optares, but geoff hasn't owned any optare for over 2 years

Trident 4194

Quote from: Kevin on January 21, 2020, 08:00:36 AM
Are you genuinely suggesting that massive roadworks on one of the key routes into the city isn't disruptive? And your 13A is never late?
Stu has told you what he's seen with his own eyes on his own travels, so I presume you're calling him a liar

Yesterday afternoon at 3pm buses were stuck on the hagley road outbound in traffic. I was on a x10 and a 13A was behind, so to say they aren't late is nonsense.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 21, 2020, 08:20:12 AM
Yesterday afternoon at 3pm buses were stuck on the hagley road outbound in traffic. I was on a x10 and a 13A was behind, so to say they aren't late is nonsense.
It certainly isn't nonsense  I find the 13A totally reliable on average its rarely late and actually met someone off one last night outside Poundland to go in The Ashley it was smack on time so how do you answer that in terms of reliability? I'm off to get the 10.02 I fully expect it to be on time whatever your comments.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Steveminor on January 21, 2020, 08:01:30 AM
@richardjones210368 can I just pick you up on a point. You said you were on one of geoffs optares, but geoff hasn't owned any optare for over 2 years
I am aware Geoff sold his Optares to Rotala isnt everyone but they are currently in Geoffs livery and not that of the current operator so to me personally they are still Geoffs Optares perhaps in spirit only a much missed member of the bus world.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Kevin on January 21, 2020, 08:00:36 AM
Yes @Kevin the is exactly what I am suggesting about the roadworks I use the 13A @Stu doesnt.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 21, 2020, 08:20:12 AM
I presume @Trident 4194 its utter nonsense that the 13A I am on has just left smack on time at 10.03 and isn't the slightest bit late!

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 21, 2020, 10:04:25 AM
I presume @Trident 4194 its utter nonsense that the 13A I am on has just left smack on time at 10.03 and isn't the slightest bit late!

Maybe because the terminus for the 13A happens to be right next to where you board. Any lateness is recovered and therefore when you board it 2 minutes from where it's terminated, it's going to be ontime

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 21, 2020, 10:42:17 AM
Maybe because the terminus for the 13A happens to be right next to where you board. Any lateness is recovered and therefore when you board it 2 minutes from where it's terminated, it's going to be ontime
Frankly that's nonsense as you put it the 13A is usually on time that is what I post and very rarely late from despite @Stu and others on the forums telling me the opposite I stand by my comments the 13A is rarely late when I board it and would like others on the forum to prove otherwise. When coming from the direction of Birmingham I normally get a PN9 to Halesowen and change onto a 4H unless a 13A or X8 is in sight therefore I stand by my comments the 13A is rarely late when I board it and would like others to prove otherwise.

don

Quote from: Steveminor on January 21, 2020, 08:01:30 AM

I thought Geoff sold Birmingham Coach Company (Diamond) to Go Ahead many years ago - they in turn sold it to Rotala - also a long while back? Or are we talking someone else?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

winston

Quote from: don on January 21, 2020, 11:25:27 AM
I thought Geoff sold Birmingham Coach Company (Diamond) to Go Ahead many years ago - they in turn sold it to Rotala - also a long while back? Or are we talking someone else?

Wrong Geoff, Geoff Central Buses

PinkBus

My apologies to the moderators in advance, but I really, really have to post this.

@richardjones210368 As my avi picture once said. Are you drunk?!  I have never, ever read such a load of rubbish in all my years in various forums.  The moderators and especially Tony who owns this site have been so patient with you and your rudeness and ranting.

I'd be over the bloody moon with the various services that Blackheath/Rowley have, try sitting in a cold, dark West Brom bus station for the WB89 which is invariably late, is every hour from just after 6pm and I have to do that because it's the only bus that goes past my house.

I don't complain because it's a bloody hard job scheduling buses although it would be lovely if a short to Cape Hill could be scheduled for around 18.30 Tony!
Watching the 24's go driving by...

Busboy105

Quote from: Stu on January 20, 2020, 07:58:44 PM
But you're talkiing about a time before Broad Street was closed off and before Paradise Circus was demolished. Buses never had to travel round by the NIA, and now all vehicles attempting to access the NIA have to use the same roads.

You may find this hard to believe but it is not just the X8 that struggles at time for reliability, but all other Hagley Road bus services, and it probably has something to do with having to use what are essentially back streets between Five Ways and Paradise Circus.

And the reason for all of this... is Andy Street and the WMCA for wanting their Metro tram extended to Edgbaston.

What insider knowledge? You hide behind 'confidentiality agreements' and 'politically exposed person' and haven't really exposed anything, or presented any insider knowledge to the best of my knowledge.

Well I'm sorry to hear about your cancer battle and I hope it all goes well for you.

To be frankly honest, no I don't remember Wyvern The Dragon, and I don't really care about John Lewis' Christmas adverts.

I have no intention of banning you, not unless you break any of our Forum Rules. If you want to tell the 'truth' about the X8, then please present your evidence constructively and in a professional manner, as I can tell you are a professional person, but the way you are going about things at present is upsetting and annoying other long-standing members of this forum
How do you multi-quote like that?

richardjones210368

Quote from: PinkBus on January 21, 2020, 12:00:26 PM
My apologies to the moderators in advance, but I really, really have to post this.

@richardjones210368 As my avi picture once said. Are you drunk?!  I have never, ever read such a load of rubbish in all my years in various forums.  The moderators and especially Tony who owns this site have been so patient with you and your rudeness and ranting.

I'd be over the bloody moon with the various services that Blackheath/Rowley have, try sitting in a cold, dark West Brom bus station for the WB89 which is invariably late, is every hour from just after 6pm and I have to do that because it's the only bus that goes past my house.

I don't complain because it's a bloody hard job scheduling buses although it would be lovely if a short to Cape Hill could be scheduled for around 18.30 Tony!
And your argument is what exactly?

Jack

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 21, 2020, 12:20:45 PM
And your argument is what exactly?
That basically Rowley/Blackheath are blessed to have better services than in West Smethwick... which they do...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk