News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2020, 08:41:22 AM
Perhaps you could look at which of the large groups was the only one in 2019 not to have a single vehicle fire, even a minor one caused by the vehicle themselves.

Perhaps you could also look at which transport group was not responsible for a single death (employee, passenger or other road user) in 2019 anywhere in the world.

Two statistics every other large transport group would love to have.
@Tony I look back at 2019 as a very lucky year for me on Diamond Bus the last Diamond Bus I was on that caught fire was in 2017 mind you coming back from Tipton Baths me & my mate did stop and enjoy the early bonfire treat at the garage in October its amazing how a burning Plaxton President lights up the night sky & in 2019 I was only on two Diamonds that had crashes, a third I was waiting for was your fault in West Brom Bus Sta when a Trident went berserk and smashed up a Solo. On the whole I am very proud of the excellent standards of vehicle maintenance and top class driving skills were have come to expect from Diamond Bus and the 33 years of professionalism from the operator having never met my death on them ; last night I am sure you will fully agree was a rare blip; its funny the only bus I fear for my life on and never feel safe whilst onboard is one of your companies buses the X8......

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 09:22:55 AM
@Tony I look back at 2019 as a very lucky year for me on Diamond Bus the last Diamond Bus I was on that caught fire was in 2017 mind you coming back from Tipton Baths me & my mate did stop and enjoy the early bonfire treat at the garage in October its amazing how a burning Plaxton President lights up the night sky & in 2019 I was only on two Diamonds that had crashes, a third I was waiting for was your fault in West Brom Bus Sta when a Trident went berserk and smashed up a Solo. On the whole I am very proud of the excellent standards of vehicle maintenance and top class driving skills were have come to expect from Diamond Bus and the 33 years of professionalism from the operator having never met my death on them ; last night I am sure you will fully agree was a rare blip; its funny the only bus I fear for my life on and never feel safe whilst onboard is one of your companies buses the X8......

NX cannot be held responsible for you meeting some undesirable who you could just as easily meet on the street or any other vehicle.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2020, 09:28:02 AM
NX cannot be held responsible for you meeting some undesirable who you could just as easily meet on the street or any other vehicle.
Never have any trouble on any other bus of any operator including the 11 or in  22 years of using the old 140 in the first 15 months I have had to make numerous  "See Something Say Something" reports to TfWM that alone must in tell you there is something very wrong with that route and with regard to the street I rarely encounter any problems on the street I am in Brum very late at night regulary & in 22 years have only been stabbed once in 2001 shortly afterwards I took up white collar boxing so your argument simply doesnt hold up the problem is National Express West Midlands failing to take responsibility and just admit the X8 has been a total fiasco.

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 09:49:46 AM
Never have any trouble on any other bus of any operator including the 11 or in  22 years of using the old 140 in the first 15 months I have had to make numerous  "See Something Say Something" reports to TfWM that alone must in tell you there is something very wrong with that route and with regard to the street I rarely encounter any problems on the street I am in Brum very late at night regulary & in 22 years have only been stabbed once in 2001 shortly afterwards I took up white collar boxing so your argument simply doesnt hold up the problem is National Express West Midlands failing to take responsibility and just admit the X8 has been a total fiasco.
You do get undesirables on other routes as well. Not restricted to the X8, at all.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 09:49:46 AM

So, you have been stabbed once in the street!

My point exactly

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2020, 10:07:28 AM
So, you have been stabbed once in the street!

My point exactly
One incident in 22 years at work on the street against 12 SERIOUS incidents on a single bus route in 15 months reported to TfWM I am not greatest accountant in the world but those statistics are shocking.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on January 03, 2020, 10:06:21 AM
You do get undesirables on other routes as well. Not restricted to the X8, at all.
Well I never see them I have never made a "See Something Say Something" report on the 140 or any other route yet I have reported 12 on the X8 in 15 months.

Jack

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 10:22:18 AM
Well I never see them I have never made a "See Something Say Something" report on the 140 or any other route yet I have reported 12 on the X8 in 15 months.
I saw 2012 earlier on the X8 in Blackheath with a full load and a Platinum right behind carrying a handful towards Birmingham. If you're interested...

richardjones210368

Quote from: Jack on January 03, 2020, 05:27:53 PM
I saw 2012 earlier on the X8 in Blackheath with a full load and a Platinum right behind carrying a handful towards Birmingham. If you're interested...
Hello @Jack just turned my phone back on I used the 4H/19 to the QE today but thank you for noting an example of the total idiotic and disgracefull operations of NXWM on the X8 that are constantly defended by @Tony who should be ashamed of this service and take note of your comment which are undefendable and others on this forum who comment how good the X8 is, it is an utter disgrace to National Express West Midlands an operator not fit to practice in my opinion when you consider what you saw today. Now @Tony the excuse the other Friday everyone was breaking up for Christmas and it was beyond NXWM control, oh hang on isnt it the 3rd of January and Saturday Service for lighter traffic today?

Oh No a Single decker on the X8 that could be on there as it was the only bus in garage that was available at the time as other buses were off the road being repaired or having inspections done. if the X8 bothers you that much use a different service or drive into Birmingham.

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 05:32:49 PM
Hello @Jack just turned my phone back on I used the 4H/19 to the QE today but thank you for noting an example of the total idiotic and disgracefull operations of NXWM on the X8 that are constantly defended by @Tony who should be ashamed of this service and take note of your comment which are undefendable and others on this forum who comment how good the X8 is, it is an utter disgrace to National Express West Midlands an operator not fit to practice in my opinion when you consider what you saw today.

So a Passenger throws up on 6784 running into Wolverhampton. Spare 2012 is placed on the service on time with no lost mileage and carries every waiting passenger on time, yet it is undefendable. I would put money on your beloved Diamond NEVER being able to do that as they don't have spare buses parked up in strategic locations.

Your rants get more stupid every day!

Tony

Quote from: WB Driver on January 03, 2020, 05:47:48 PM
Oh No a Single decker on the X8 that could be on there as it was the only bus in garage that was available at the time as other buses were off the road being repaired or having inspections done. if the X8 bothers you that much use a different service or drive into Birmingham.

See my reply. It's even more stupid @WB Driver

richardjones210368

Quote from: WB Driver on January 03, 2020, 05:47:48 PM
No excuse @WB Driver . Why should I use a different service when I used the 140 for 51 years where there isnt one and am determined to expose the disgrace that is the X8 and I cant drive now for medical reasons so how would I get from Blackheath to the Kings Head, Fly perhaps ?

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 05:54:13 PM
No excuse @WB Driver . Why should I use a different service when I used the 140 for 51 years where there isnt one and am determined to expose the disgrace that is the X8 and I cant drive now for medical reasons so how would I get from Blackheath to the Kings Head, Fly perhaps ?

13A and Walk/11.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2020, 05:50:22 PM
So a Passenger throws up on 6784 running into Wolverhampton. Spare 2012 is placed on the service on time with no lost mileage and carries every waiting passenger on time, yet it is undefendable. I would put money on your beloved Diamond NEVER being able to do that as they don't have spare buses parked up in strategic locations.

Your rants get more stupid every day!
@Tony your excuses for the X8 get more bizzarre every day why not just admit two buses together on the X8 is an utter disgrace and finally admit the service has failed as has West Midlands Travel Ltd replacing the 140 its not me commenting today I used fhe 4H/19,rather than your rotten X8 its a good job I.did otherwise would I have got to.the QE? I.do not know how you can continue to defend it the X8 is a failure admit and my Diamond 4H didnt break.down but got me to Halesowen to get the PN19 not even an operator so bad as NXWM could muck up the 19 could they?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk