News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Midlands Bus Area Map and Guides

Started by Bus Man K2, October 30, 2019, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

Quote from: 2206 on January 07, 2021, 08:05:44 PM
Nothing operates along the part of Stechford Road between Stechford Lane and Hodge Hill Road.

I think it's a new part of the 55 route. Unless you're saying you've seen all 55 do the 'normal route'?

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 07, 2021, 08:09:27 PM

I think it's a new part of the 55 route. Unless you're saying you've seen all 55 do the 'normal route'?

Nothing has used that stretch of road since Claribels came off the 55. Again you must accept what people tell you. 2206 lives there, he knows his local routes

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 07, 2021, 08:14:09 PM
Nothing has used that stretch of road since Claribels came off the 55. Again you must accept what people tell you. 2206 lives there, he knows his local routes

I wasn't aurguing at all I was jist clarifing it as I was sure if Some NX journeys did it due to conjestion on Coleshill Road. I also seem to remember that there was a change on the 55 a long time ago mind but It was the Nx one that changed and I though it may be what I said abovw. in this post.

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 07, 2021, 08:51:14 PM
I wasn't aurguing at all I was jist clarifing it as I was sure if Some NX journeys did it due to conjestion on Coleshill Road. I also seem to remember that there was a change on the 55 a long time ago mind but It was the Nx one that changed and I though it may be what I said abovw. in this post.
No.
NX service was rerouted from Stechford Lane to Coleshill Road 2 years ago. The reroute was due to congestion on Stechford Lane.
It was the Claribels service that continued to serve it till March 2020. 
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Gareth

I've just read the last 5 pages on the definition of the word serve. Did I dream that?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Gareth on January 07, 2021, 10:06:14 PM
I've just read the last 5 pages on the definition of the word serve. Did I dream that?

No you didn't dream it!😁

Bus Man K2

Quote from: 2206 on January 07, 2021, 09:04:07 PM
No.
NX service was rerouted from Stechford Lane to Coleshill Road 2 years ago. The reroute was due to congestion on Stechford Lane.
It was the Claribels service that continued to serve it till March 2020.
Ok @2206 I'm was pritty sure that the NX change to serve Streachford Road between Hoghe Hill Road and Steachford Lane. But ias you say it doesn't I believe you.

Bus Man K2

Hi @Tony are the  B'ham 16's running? Only as Google maps are not showing any journeys?

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 08, 2021, 12:54:48 PM
Hi @Tony are the  B'ham 16's running? Only as Google maps are not showing any journeys?

Thanks in advance.

Which 16

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 08, 2021, 01:00:46 PM
The B'ham 16's to Hamstead?

Yes, but on diversion all week due to closure of Moor Street Queensway

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 08, 2021, 01:06:31 PM
Yes, but on diversion all week due to closure of Moor Street Queensway

Thanks @Tony. Could you tell me why there not tracking on Google Maps then, please? Doesn't matter if it you don't know.

Gareth

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 08, 2021, 01:11:08 PM
Thanks @Tony. Could you tell me why there not tracking on Google Maps then, please? Doesn't matter if it you don't know.

Have you asked Google? Tony works for NX.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Gareth on January 08, 2021, 03:28:06 PM
Have you asked Google? Tony works for NX.

No I haven't it's normally up to the operator to bring it up with Google. As I have tried to amend and ask thing before and it refers to only the company can amend or ask things.  This is why I've asked someone at NX (@Tony).

Hopefullly he may beable to get something out if Google!! 😁

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 08, 2021, 03:36:26 PM
No I haven't it's normally up to the operator to bring it up with Google. As I have tried to amend and ask thing before and it refers to only the company can amend or ask things.  This is why I've asked someone at NX (@Tony).

Hopefullly he may beable to get something out if Google!! 😁

Nothing to do with NX, or our job to query it. NX don't supply the data to google

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk