News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Dudley Consultation

Started by Dom, July 22, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack6101

Quote from: 2206 on December 13, 2019, 10:20:48 PM
Changes are now registered on VOSA.
They are happening on the 26th January.
Do you have a link please ?
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Jack6101

Local routes
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

richardjones210368

Will WN need more Platinums for the 8 to Wollaston Farm? Maybe some of the YW Platinums when they come off the 6?
My suggestion have them off the X8 and curiously when I posted the changes were going ahead @Roy said I was mistaken it seems I was not funny that.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Jack6101

Local routes

the trainbasher

Quote from: Jack6101 on December 13, 2019, 10:55:01 PM
That would be a very interesting one , didn't the 311 use to go to Stourbridge till around 10 years ago ?

Yeah, with the 300/310 DIA going to MH. It got cut because of reliabilty issues due to the Burnt Tree and Castle Gate works IIRC

winston

Jack6101

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 13, 2019, 10:58:09 PM
Yeah, with the 300/310 DIA going to MH. It got cut because of reliabilty issues due to the Burnt Tree and Castle Gate works IIRC
Yes I think I remember when the major roadworks at burnt tree was on
Local routes

BH2004

What's happening with the 4 it says it's being cut back to Wolverhampton what's replacing it between Wolverhampton and Spring Hill
https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.service.gov.uk/search/find-registered-local-bus-services/details/541739/

Trident 4609

Will WN need more Platinums for the 8 to Wollaston Farm? Maybe some of the YW Platinums when they come off the 6?

@2206 The 8 would interwork with the X8 apparently. 6759-61 would be likely.

richardjones210368

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 13, 2019, 10:58:09 PM
Diamond 300 & 310 were only withdrawn after funding from IKEA was withdrawn its was an odd one that even for The Birmingham Coach Company not sure if there was a flat pack Mk1 Leyland National.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Nathan on December 13, 2019, 11:17:00 PM
@2206 The 8 will interwork with the X8 apparently. 6759-61 would be likely.
God help us in  Blackheath NXWM has to be the worst bus company in the country with the X8 with its idiotic ideas I hope Tony is ready for me on the 26th Jan..........

winston

https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.service.gov.uk/search/find-registered-local-bus-services/details/541736/
https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.service.gov.uk/search/find-registered-local-bus-services/details/541735/

The 15 & 16 appear to be swapping via routes through Wombourne, but there's still the 3 individual routes 15 / 16 & 17.

i.e. 15 now via Himley & Wombourne
     16 now via Swindon & Wombourne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk