News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justlookingaround

Just because old machines might look cheap to buy on eBay doesn't mean new machines are the same price.

Ticketer charges a huge amount to convert old machines to a new user, better off buying new to avoid getting caught out.

Plus, those that go on sale are generally the old model which lack contactless support. I know the talk wasn't about old machines, but worth mentioning anyway.

MW

I've heard different figures from different sources hence why I was looking for some clarity. My guess would be around the £700-£1000 mark per machine.

I'm assuming the four operators who have just switched to Ticketer have conducted some sort of combined negotiation with Ticketer for a reduced price, hence the commercial sensitivity.

I'm just wondering what the actual list price is for the machines.

BusMan Greg

What services can you use an nbus ticket on?

D10

Quote from: BusMan Greg on February 27, 2020, 08:52:00 PM
What services can you use an nbus ticket on?

If it's within the nBus zone you can use it:

igogeneral

A couple of our Optares have the new Nbus adverts showing because they are used on the 318 which enters TfWM land at West Hagley where passes can be used and purchased to and from Stourbridge but not, unfortunately, in Worcestershire.

igogeneral

Strange news today is that Coniston's have been warded the 133 and the 213 services until 2022

Cedric

Quote from: igogeneral on April 02, 2020, 01:39:51 PM
Strange news today is that Coniston's have been warded the 133 and the 213 services until 2022
very strange     where  did  news  come from    as localy  they said   that  they where  giving all  bus work   .                             
diamond 8\10/125/292

Solo1

Quote from: igogeneral on April 02, 2020, 01:39:51 PM
wonder if they. Changed their minds & bid for some services

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on April 02, 2020, 06:01:30 PM
wondr if they have had a change of hart & kept the best 2 services  for themselves & ditched the other or another reason

That isn't how tenders work!

igogeneral

Quote from: Tony on April 02, 2020, 06:17:13 PM
New Optare Solo YD63VCL arriving next week to act as spare vehicle and cover school service  duplicates as vehicle fitted with belts

Solo1

What's the change to 39/39a as I've read it's changing thanks

Stu

Quote from: Solo1 on October 25, 2020, 07:35:15 AM
What's the change to 39/39a as I've read it's changing thanks

The 39A route is being revised between Northfield and Weoley Castle, hence the extension of the 48.
https://westmidlandsbususers.co.uk/2020/10/half-term-timetables-october-26th-and-november-1st-changes/
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

igogeneral

Quote from: Stu on October 25, 2020, 09:32:02 AM
The 39A route is being revised between Northfield and Weoley Castle, hence the extension of the 48.
https://westmidlandsbususers.co.uk/2020/10/half-term-timetables-october-26th-and-november-1st-changes/
Does any one know the standard Mobitech blind settings for the latest Enviro E200 please.

DJ

Quote from: igogeneral on November 21, 2020, 01:25:40 PM
Does any one know the standard Mobitech blind settings for the latest Enviro E200 please.

What do you mean by settings? I know the standard sizes if that helps, if it's something else, I can try and find out for you.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

igogeneral

Quote from: DJ on November 21, 2020, 02:20:54 PM
What do you mean by settings? I know the standard sizes if that helps, if it's something else, I can try and find out for you.
Sorry, standard sizes please, front side and rear.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk