News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

On a route like the 60 what a joke

Hector

Unidentified Cannock Sapphire Streetlite in service in Stafford late this afternoon. Noted on South Walls around 17.50, but moved quicker than me before I got near enough to identify it !

Busman Jamie

Bob

On the evening 2E there was a B7RLE this happens quite a lot. To be fair there's absolutely no excuse for that surely? In the day time If they're one or two down then fair enough but on a nighttime?  Lol

Westy

Quote from: Bob on April 08, 2017, 08:53:27 AM
On the evening 2E there was a B7RLE this happens quite a lot. To be fair there's absolutely no excuse for that surely? In the day time If they're one or two down then fair enough but on a nighttime?  Lol

So the question is, were they knackered for some reason, or elsewhere?

Bob

Surely out of 7 they could find a couple lol. Although to be fair a volvo would be a much nicer experience than a Streetshite

Bob

B7RLE on 2E again last night

Westy

Were there any Streelites out yesterday?

I saw one bus on the 2 yesterday past my house that wasnt one.

Bob

Yea there were. Maybe they've just given up on the Sapphire thing. It didn't work anyway lol

Grinder

There was one on the Pye Green circular yesterday, I think it was FJ64 EVL but not 100% certain as it was a fleeting glimpse.

Bob

The 1 would be better with volvos anyway and solo's could cope with the 2

Busman Jamie

I spotted 2 volvos and 1 pulsar on the 1&2 yeaterday

Bob

Bloody hell lol. Making your journey sparkle 😂

Westy

Suppose they will get redeployed elsewhere soon?

Bob

Lol probably.  Good riddance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk