News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New fares 2016

Started by ARBB, December 04, 2015, 10:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

Quote from: WN on January 04, 2016, 12:29:52 PM
The fact that a child short hop is still on the wayfarer considering it isn't available anymore
only £1.15 showing on both my buses

karl724223

Quote from: Westy on January 04, 2016, 12:50:15 PM
As I said to my 'friendly' bus driver this morning on the Walsall  to Dudley rota, you've got to remember to issue the cheaper Daysaver after half nine!

(Hadnt seen her for a bit, as she told me she'd been on the 4 recently!)
at 0930 the ticket machine does it automatically

Dom

Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 04, 2016, 08:10:27 PM
Those sort of threats in this current world is disgusting.

I made no threat!? I said 'prepared' thus meaning I was ready to be moaned at for expressing my opinion.

Quote from: karl724223 on January 04, 2016, 08:36:26 PM
only £1.15 showing on both my buses

My bad I thought it was a child short hop but it's not it's City Hop. Bit stupid having it on local services that go no where near Birmingham

Tony

Quote from: WN on January 04, 2016, 08:42:48 PM
I made no threat!? I said 'prepared' thus meaning I was ready to be moaned at for expressing my opinion.

My bad I thought it was a child short hop but it's not it's City Hop. Bit stupid having it on local services that go no where near Birmingham

City hop doesn't just apply in Birmingham

Dom

Quote from: Tony on January 04, 2016, 08:51:36 PM
City hop doesn't just apply in Birmingham

Doesn't it? How unless you mean Coventry as no other town/city is big enough!

Dom

Quote from: Nathan on January 04, 2016, 09:02:42 PM
Don't Coventry have a City hop too?

It's branded as City Hop

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Nathan on January 04, 2016, 09:02:42 PM
Don't Coventry have a City hop too?

So shouldn't Wolverhampton have one to?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 04, 2016, 09:07:31 PM
It's still a City though!

Just because it is a city doesn't mean it should have a city hop

BK63 YWP

It could possibly have one like a rough circular not too far outside the city centre. Maybe 3 stops after the ring road?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

karl724223

City hop fare come on automatically on pensnett buses when you put stage three in sheepcote street broad st inbound and when you put stage three in outbound it goes of off

Stuharris 6360

I do wonder if NE are 100% for SWIFT, or are just doing it because they have been told to?

Stu

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 04, 2016, 09:22:20 PM
I do wonder if NE are 100% for SWIFT, or are just doing it because they have been told to?

I sent the NX bus pass team an email before Christmas asking if they knew when the direct debit Faresavers would be available on SWIFT, and that I'd be interested in volunteering if they wanted to do any trials. They basically responded with 'your feedback is noted, your details will be kept on file if a need for volunteers ever arises".

So my original question never got answered! (bit like asking a politician a question!)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Stu on January 04, 2016, 09:37:34 PM
I sent the NX bus pass team an email before Christmas asking if they knew when the direct debit Faresavers would be available on SWIFT, and that I'd be interested in volunteering if they wanted to do any trials. They basically responded with 'your feedback is noted, your details will be kept on file if a need for volunteers ever arises".

So my original question never got answered! (bit like asking a politician a question!)

mmm to me they don't seem to be shouting from the bus tops about it!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk