News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM service changes 30th August

Started by winston, July 03, 2015, 04:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Christ this really has been a shambles hasn't it? Online it says the 66 in town now stops behind the 65/67 on the Priory Queensway. And that's the only place it says it, the bus stops themselves haven't got any info about it like the ones on Bull Street did last week. The driver seemed to know this morning but came up to the top anyway because that's where we were all waiting
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

I don't know why the 15C stops with the 904 in Sutton, seems pointless.

It would have made sense to put it either with the 914 (as the 115 did), or even better, with the 71, and maybe move the 110 down to the 904 stop

Ossie

Saw a 904 laying over in the "116" bay at Asda Minworth this morning; mind you, he had a tight squeeze as WMSNT's 1402 was already in residence!  :)

I presume he'd have to go out of the superstore, round the roundabout and back in to the proper "904" stop to take up his next service ... it's quite weird seeing a d/decker in there after all these years.  I suppose the last regular d/ds in Asda were the old green & cream North Birmingham Buses?

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Ossie on September 03, 2015, 08:37:40 PM
Saw a 904 laying over in the "116" bay at Asda Minworth this morning; mind you, he had a tight squeeze as WMSNT's 1402 was already in residence!  :)

I presume he'd have to go out of the superstore, round the roundabout and back in to the proper "904" stop to take up his next service ... it's quite weird seeing a d/decker in there after all these years.  I suppose the last regular d/ds in Asda were the old green & cream North Birmingham Buses?

Superstore ! Sorry just made me laugh

sonic84

For anyone interested I caught the night 63 at the weekend at 3am and it seems to be carrying a few passengers.

I got on at small took Queensway and there was already another guy on it.

It picked up a couple more at the O2 academy and a further passenger just passed the university and one at the Weoley Park Road junction.

Only one person got off before selly oak triangle so it deffo makes more sense running to Rubery!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk