News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NXWM service changes 30th August

Started by winston, July 03, 2015, 04:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wembley86

PD0001111/24 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Kitwell and Birmingham City Centre given service number 22/22S/23/23A effective from 30-Aug-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/27 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Woodgate Valley North and Birmingham City Centre given service number 24 effective from 30-Aug-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

strange how NX dont have these on there wbesite, 

Quote from: wembley86 on August 16, 2015, 02:32:14 PM
PD0001111/24 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Kitwell and Birmingham City Centre given service number 22/22S/23/23A effective from 30-Aug-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/27 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Woodgate Valley North and Birmingham City Centre given service number 24 effective from 30-Aug-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

strange how NX dont have these on there wbesite,
@Wembely86 When you said they have them on there I thought that to were on about the NX website here is what's happening just a timetable amendment. http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/30August.aspx
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Kevin

Quote from: BU07 LGO on August 20, 2015, 12:09:29 PM
http://m.greatbarrobserver.co.uk/Key-Perry-Barr-bus-route-8216-dismantled-8217/story-27645141-detail/story.html

More sensationalist headlines.
As I mentioned on facebook it's hardly gonna make a difference to the journey times, but "Oh my God you're changing something, we can't be having that without a moan"
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Wasnt this how the routes used to be years ago?

The 52 & 59?

Kevin

Quote from: Westy on August 20, 2015, 08:49:19 PM
Wasnt this how the routes used to be years ago?

The 52 & 59?

Kinda, the 52A bit is slightly different to the 59 it's does a loop down Beeches road and back up Booths Farm Road
Both every 20 mins though as well, just like they used to be

Kevin

Just noticed on the new timetable there's also a later 51 now, 01:02 from town! Awesome  :D :D :D :D

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Kevin on August 23, 2015, 04:20:16 PM
Just noticed on the new timetable there's also a later 51 now, 01:02 from town! Awesome  :D :D :D :D

Earlier in the year, there was an extra 9 at 01:00 added, wonder if these journeys are added to see if it is worth running a night service on the route?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Kevin

Here was me assuming the 15A/C would be every 30, given the routes it's replacing...
How silly of me...
Ho hum
But don't worry, apparently nobody uses these routes otherwise NX wouldn't be doing this [/sarcasm]

Dutsey

Quote from: Kevin on August 24, 2015, 07:39:53 PM
Here was me assuming the 15A/C would be every 30, given the routes it's replacing...
How silly of me...
Ho hum
But don't worry, apparently nobody uses these routes otherwise NX wouldn't be doing this [/sarcasm]

I bet they will class it as every 30 minutes there will be a bus, one clockwise and one anti clockwise but surely if there was the patronage there wouldn't be these changes?

Kevin

Also. Seen bus stops around the area have been updated with new numbers on flags and timetables in the shelter, but nothing mentioned on any of the buses like normally happens, wonder how many people don't actually know yet?

John

Quote from: Kevin on August 26, 2015, 07:29:53 PM
Also. Seen bus stops around the area have been updated with new numbers on flags and timetables in the shelter, but nothing mentioned on any of the buses like normally happens, wonder how many people don't actually know yet?

There are notices on our Sutton buses. Quite a few people have asked me about the changes this week too

Stu

Noticed yesterday that the flags on Stratford Road have been updated, showing 6A instead of 5A, but the timetables have not yet been changed.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

They had changed all the flags up to around the Alexander Stadium last Thursday on the 52/A  :)
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

I presume YW will be running the 6A then?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk