News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew1991

Quote from: Matt on February 26, 2014, 01:44:46 PM
Quote from: Andrew on February 26, 2014, 11:58:33 AM
An olympian just left merry hill with

Birmingham 22
**Free Bus**

On the display, no passengers got on it though.

Which type?

didn't get the fleet number but it was like 904, 907 & 929

the trainbasher

Having looked at the 22 timetable it looks a bit nonsensical in that you've got journeys running as one number on weekdays (0907 arrival at merry hill according to the green bus site being a fw1??) which one will presume one won't be able to use a nbus? Unless it runs as a 22 which means the timetable is nonsensical.

Also 4 minutes to do Colley Gate to Merry Hill on that trip? What's being used - a formula1 car? Even NXWM wouldn't be able to manage that!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 26, 2014, 07:17:03 PM
Having looked at the 22 timetable it looks a bit nonsensical in that you've got journeys running as one number on weekdays (0907 arrival at merry hill according to the green bus site being a fw1??) which one will presume one won't be able to use a nbus? Unless it runs as a 22 which means the timetable is nonsensical.

Also 4 minutes to do Colley Gate to Merry Hill on that trip? What's being used - a formula1 car? Even NXWM wouldn't be able to manage that!!

You could do it in 4 minutes, in a car, with some speeding, without stopping for the traffic lights...

That one does have a 17 min dropback in MH though.

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: Matt on February 26, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

You could do it in 4 minutes, in a car, with some speeding, without stopping for the traffic lights...

Depending if there's a space to lay over of course!

richie

Quote from: Andrew on February 26, 2014, 11:58:33 AM
An olympian just left merry hill with

Birmingham 22
**Free Bus**

On the display, no passengers got on it though.

Free bus lol! Bet the 141 picked up!

nitromatt1

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on February 26, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

Even then it's a bit of a struggle (I know only 1 person who's done it but there again he ended up infront of the boss to explain himself!!). But going back to the question. Will it be running as the green bus site as a fw1 service or as the network site as a 22

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

It'll start as a 22 and change to FW1, not sure where

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Niall

I'm on Flickr and Youtube

trident4370

Forgot to mention, if anyone needs a photo of the repainted Dart, it's on the 50 today.

nitromatt1

Seen a couple of rammed 22's today, had to think twice before realising they were school boards!

the trainbasher

Well, even though the green bus website timetable states that the 1654 ex merry hill is a fw1, we departed merry hill as a 22. So it looks like I'm using the Centro site now for accuracy

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 28, 2014, 05:05:20 PM
Well, even though the green bus website timetable states that the 1654 ex merry hill is a fw1, we departed merry hill as a 22. So it looks like I'm using the Centro site now for accuracy

I'm currently sat on the 1654 ex Merry Hill! Brings back memories sitting on 107 again.

nifty50

are the non school boards carrying anyone ? I saw 4 buses in Harborne today - all empty

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk