News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Platinum

Started by JoNi, October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoNi

I got out bed, half asleep
On Monday at 7am boarded S stock District line train and was immediately wide awake.
Today at 7am boarded 6703 and only fully woke up when the bus didn't go via Small Heath by pass without warning!

winston

Quote from: JoNi on November 17, 2016, 10:48:15 AM
Today at 7am boarded 6703 and only fully woke up when the bus didn't go via Small Heath by pass without warning!

What difference does it make??? It doesn't stop along Small Heath bypass anyway... ::)

JoNi

Quote from: Winston on November 17, 2016, 11:34:02 AM
What difference does it make??? It doesn't stop along Small Heath bypass anyway... ::)

The point was about the differance the interior can make to ones state of mind. I wonder how much anti social behaviour on NX buses is caused by drabness of their vehicles!

Kevin

Idiots are only idiots because of the interior decor?
What a pathetic criticism
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

ARBB

karl724223

Any more x10 buses spotted yet @Nathan

Dom

Russ Smith

I know the frequencies, route maps and via points are often wrong on the NX site, but it's a bit poor that the frequencies are wrong on a brand new service:

http://nxbus.co.uk/routes/west-midlands/BX61/?timetable[day]=&tab=

monkeyjoe

This further emphasises my thoughts on their marketing department pmsl. "Cringe" indeed.

Mike K

Quote from: Dom on November 17, 2016, 05:51:52 PM
Platinum gets the X factor, bi cringey isnt it!?

http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/platinum-services-get-the-x-factor

The fact that they don't appear to proof read any of their articles before publishing them is most certainly cringeworthy.

monkeyjoe

I would blame a placement student. The timetable part on the X61 timetable ; states x62 above it. Also where is the explanation of the extension to the Eastside. I'm assuming they rushed it through and will finish it tomorrow. You would think anyway.

Mike K

Quote from: monkeyjoe on November 17, 2016, 06:49:10 PM
I would blame a placement student. The timetable part on the X61 timetable ; states x62 above it. Also where is the explanation of the extension to the Eastside. I'm assuming they rushed it through and will finish it tomorrow. You would think anyway.

It was this error strewn sentence that caught my eye:
"In addition to some existing services are changing numbers, we are also introducing a brand new Platinum buses for our Bristol Road customers"

monkeyjoe

My attention to detail is not great, so needed it pointing out. That is really quite bad though. They have time to redeem ;)

Stu

Quote from: Mike K on November 17, 2016, 06:55:24 PM
It was this error strewn sentence that caught my eye:
"In addition to some existing services are changing numbers, we are also introducing a brand new Platinum buses for our Bristol Road customers"

It would have made sense if they'd finished the sentence with 'innit bro'.  8)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

karl724223

I think the X10 should have a Black Country accent doing the stop then the brummys still wouldn't have a clue what we're saying

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk