News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Platinum

Started by JoNi, October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P419 EJW

Quote from: karl724223 on October 24, 2016, 07:56:38 PM
6709/17 to pn I thought

Apparently not, according to that driver, 6711-6718 would go to Pensnett. Will wait and see what happens.

Quote from: Chris on October 24, 2016, 08:46:52 PM
Believe that 6701-6708 to AG = 8 6709-6717 to PN and 6718 to Walsall wasn't it?

I didn't read anywhere which Platinums would be transferring to three garages. Could you show me, please?

Sayeed

Quote from: P419 EJW on October 24, 2016, 09:07:43 PM
I didn't read anywhere which Platinums would be transferring to three garages. Could you show me, please?

Quote from: Winston on September 07, 2016, 11:44:08 PM
Platinum Article here:
http://www.busandcoachbuyer.com/platinum-black-country/
Век живи - век учись

monkeyjoe

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on October 24, 2016, 08:07:24 PM
Most interesting.

It's been said in a previous post that AG will be getting 10 Platinums so a shortened 966 doesn't likely unless I'm mistaken and it has a high PVR.

Do we know more about the X61 as in the route itself and so on, will it follow the 61 route but less stops served ?

So this talk of a extended 966 (x72)  serving the city and Bromford, does have some scope then. ( Would that be a 3rd upgrade for the 72 in as many years).

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: monkeyjoe on October 25, 2016, 02:36:45 AM
So this talk of a extended 966 (x72)  serving the city and Bromford, does have some scope then. ( Would that be a 3rd upgrade for the 72 in as many years).

I was thinking 10 Platinums seems high for a shortened version of the 966 or potentially even the full route but if it was City - Bromford - Chelmsley Wood - Airport - Solihull then 10 does seem about right if that is the proposed X72.

In the recent changes were X61 was introduced, the 960 and X72 weren't mentioned so that makes you wonder (Well me anyway).
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

MW

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on October 25, 2016, 02:43:58 AM
I was thinking 10 Platinums seems high for a shortened version of the 966 or potentially even the full route but if it was City - Bromford - Chelmsley Wood - Airport - Solihull then 10 does seem about right if that is the proposed X72.

In the recent changes were X61 was introduced, the 960 and X72 weren't mentioned so that makes you wonder (Well me anyway).

As far as I'm aware, 8 are going to AG, 9 to PE and 1 to WA.

Who is this driver that someone's spoken to at AG?

BK63 YWP

Will the X14/914 gain it's own branding or will it just use the generic platinum branding?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

YN64AOG

I saw route 900 Platinum MMCs in COventry on Saturday.  The route board with its LEDs are great!

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

JoNi

Another £10 quids worth of NX vouchers due to validator not working on 6718.

Dom

Quote from: JoNi on October 27, 2016, 03:41:15 PM

You're turning into the Bob of Coventry

Gareth

Quote from: JoNi on October 27, 2016, 03:41:15 PM

What's a validator?

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Gareth

Well fair play for the vouchers, but I think I'd rather NX spent the £10 on fixing the card reader!

JoNi

HaHa . Love the comparison with Bob especially as I'm a great fan of Arriva in certain parts of country, and I'm envious of Sapphire bus users when able to make direct comparisons with Platinum.
I've always used validator because it's giving me authority to travel. I recently boarded an NX bus that said no product loaded as the incorrect "shire" fare stage set couldn't relate to my nBus product.
Personally I'd rather see Operators/WMCA making a publicised donation to charity for each justified complaint!

MW

Quote from: JoNi on October 28, 2016, 04:38:16 PM
HaHa . Love the comparison with Bob especially as I'm a great fan of Arriva in certain parts of country, and I'm envious of Sapphire bus users when able to make direct comparisons with Platinum.
I've always used validator because it's giving me authority to travel. I recently boarded an NX bus that said no product loaded as the incorrect "shire" fare stage set couldn't relate to my nBus product.
Personally I'd rather see Operators/WMCA making a publicised donation to charity for each justified complaint!

Sorry I don't understand what you complained about? Was the card reader not working? As when it's not working you just show the driver your card and you can manually input it on the Wayfarer. Why would you complain about that or am I missing something ?

JoNi

Quote from: MW on October 28, 2016, 08:46:39 PM
Sorry I don't understand what you complained about? Was the card reader not working? As when it's not working you just show the driver your card and you can manually input it on the Wayfarer. Why would you complain about that or am I missing something ?

The first Swift card I had failed completely. A meeting was arranged with the Swift team after I encountered difficulties obtaining a refund for unused credit. They advised me to report any subsequent failures encountered.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk