News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Platinum

Started by JoNi, October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

If anyone wants a preview of what the Platinum livery will look like then have a look on Snow Hill Queensway Thursday 8am to10am

Tony

Quote from: Tony on November 11, 2014, 03:39:10 PM
If anyone wants a preview of what the Platinum livery will look like then have a look on Snow Hill Queensway Thursday 8am to10am

I've been asked to drive the Platinum launch bus on Thursday now, so an old face with a new liveried bus

Liberator9

Unfortunately won't be there, but eagerly await the photos of the new scheme.

Liverpool Street

Oooh! Looking forward intently!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Mike K

I work by there so I'll be taking a look. Where in particular will we see this preview?

CL

Quote from: Tony on November 11, 2014, 06:48:27 PM

I've been asked to drive the Platinum launch bus on Thursday now, so an old face with a new liveried bus

Would you be willing to say which vehicle type? Or would we have to wait and see? ;) :D I'd be willing to skip school for this. lol
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Quote from: Mike K on November 11, 2014, 08:33:49 PM

I work by there so I'll be taking a look. Where in particular will we see this preview?

I think is is going to be parked in the out of city lay-by where the 74/75 stop

monkeyjoe

Shame not the near thehigh street or the bull ring bull area if shows exhibitions etc ca still gain access or is Snow hill designed to catch the eye of train commuters and office workers etc.

Rob H

I'll come along and have a look.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Tony

Quote from: monkeyjoe on November 11, 2014, 08:51:02 PM
Shame not the near thehigh street or the bull ring bull area if shows exhibitions etc ca still gain access or is Snow hill designed to catch the eye of train commuters and office workers etc.

It is not the launch of Platinum, that is a few months off. It is to do with the council launch of 'Birmingham Connected' see http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/bmap It is basically just an advert of what NX wants to do to improve public transport in Birmingham

monkeyjoe

More of Mr Bore, hope it goes well. About time I saw where council tax goes.

Tony

This is what you will see in Birmingham this morning http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/4700-4879/4723A.html

Mike K

Quote from: Tony on November 13, 2014, 06:19:49 AM
This is what you will see in Birmingham this morning http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/4700-4879/4723A.html

Now that is undeniably smart. A real livery.

Ronnoc

That is really smart, they could do that on some ALX400s!

Cheese

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on November 13, 2014, 06:32:30 AM
That is really smart, they could do that on some ALX400s!

...but they probably won't. And why should they?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk