News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Telford Garage

Started by Ashley, April 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtaylor69

Also the 1/2 branded 3324 was serving the 5A today.
The 5 branded Pulsar is still on the 3 as mentioned by Will.

I presume a lot are in for repairs at the moment hence the weird allocation?

Will

3736 was on the 9 earlier bound for Wolverhampton I saw it on Bridgnorth - High Street makes me laugh though how it still has "Free Wi-Fi" stickers on the front but I bet pound to a penny it has been disconnected as 2267 claims it also has free Wi-Fi but when you try and connect to it you just get a blank page..... ::)
Stourbridge   125

jtaylor69

Can confirm that it works once you get past the non mobile friendly survey. Uses Three for data connection capped at about 2Mb.

Ashley 60171

4803 is still VOR but all repairs should be finished soon.
DLP68 has donated it's engine to 4810 so that should be back soon too.

Trident 4609

PD0000478/421 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Telford and Wolverhampton given service number 8/8a effective from 24-Jul-2016.

Bob

Bob

Is it an error they've run that route or similar for years

Steveminor

From my sources it's not an error. It is cancelled due to low patronage

Bob

Crikey...Wasn't that long ago they converted it to pulsars from cadets

Steveminor

Well banga will be happier now.

Bob

Yea says something though when Arriva are incapable of competing against them :D

BN

Quote from: Bob on June 07, 2016, 08:39:49 PM
Yea says something though when Arriva are incapable of competing against them :D

Competing over more empty buses? The patronage is just not there so why run the route.

Bob

So if there was low patronage why was the route converted to larger capacity buses before the banga route was introduced?  Any plans to axe any of your many poorly performing Cannock services?

Solo1

With the 8 & 8a finishing what going to happen as banga doesn't run Saturdays unless they will add a Saturday service .wonder if they will increase the service  like they did on 530 service

Westy

Looks like the train then next time I go over that way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk