News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Telford Garage

Started by Ashley, April 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tphi12000

3779 has been decorated in a festive livery
Tony

Busman Jamie

Yes, 3702 was in the 5/6 today

Ashley 60171

Something positive in the Arriva thread,

Looking forward to having some different DLA's on the 10 from end of next month.

Westy

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on March 06, 2017, 08:12:49 PM
Something positive in the Arriva thread,

Looking forward to having some different DLA's on the 10 from end of next month.

Surely they ought to look at merging the 9 & 10 somehow?

That bit at Wightwick is the stumbling block ISTR.

markcf83

Unless both are DDA compliant the answer is no. Even then given the age of the former I doubt it....
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Trident 4609

Quote from: markcf83 on March 08, 2017, 04:29:54 PM
Unless both are DDA compliant the answer is no. Even then given the age of the former I doubt it....

They were both modified to deem them PSVAR compliant.

@SI Public Service Vehicle Accessibility Regulations

Tony

Quote from: S . V . B - Si on March 08, 2017, 05:45:42 PM
Sorry what is PSVAR ?
I am not very clued up
on the technical sides .
You could say i am not
an hardcore enthusiast
so dont know what all
the abreviation mean .

It is the correct term for DDA meaning it meets all the rules for the carriage of disabled people

Bob

I'm surprised they deemed them worth spending any money on

Bob

3704 was the worst. Horrific

jtaylor69

It's going down hill here.
We used to have cream of the crop in terms of cleanliness, reliability and new buses. Seems we've gone full circle and now have awful cadets and centros.

Bob

I always liked the Centro.  The body is nicer inside than commander.  They never seemed as noisy inside as them either despite being the same chassis.  The 52 plate commanders 3701-4 are truly vile vehicles. Horrendously noisy 3701 was about the best of a bad bunch

Bob

They were heaps. Cannock were so crap it took them years to even retrim em after all bar one or two of the other 52 plates were done. They were awful

Bob

Quote from: jtaylor69 on March 10, 2017, 07:56:01 PM
It's going down hill here.
We used to have cream of the crop in terms of cleanliness, reliability and new buses. Seems we've gone full circle and now have awful cadets and centros.

Been on 2748 earlier christ almighty never seen a bus with such filthy interior panels and ceiling! Was this recently a cannock vehicle?  That'd explain a lot

Busman Jamie

2748 was a cannock bus, moved onto Telford the backend of 2016

BN

Quote from: Bob on March 11, 2017, 11:49:56 AM
Been on 2748 earlier christ almighty never seen a bus with such filthy interior panels and ceiling! Was this recently a cannock vehicle?  That'd explain a lot

You can't seriously blame Cannock for that, its been at Telford for 3 months or more!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk